Chapter 18 "She's Not You"

NOT EDITED
*Veronica POV*

I wake up alone in bed but happy I've got no hangover. I'd obviously not hit my limit which I was more than happy to hear. I had to go to the restaurant arrange where I want everything before we open next week. I pushed it a week since Amy's birthday was this weekend I am not opening hungover. I dressed in a mid skirt and a black v top with black heels.

"You look like amazing" I looked to see Lorenzo stood in the doorway of my office

"You look like amazing" I looked to see Lorenzo stood in the doorway of my office. I closed my laptop to talk to him

"Close the door behind you" I watched Lorenzo lock the door before he came over to the desk.

"How sound proof is the place?" He asked holding my hand pulling me up and taking my seat. He turns me around so I'm pressed against the desk.

"No one's here" Lorenzo had gotten a key when him and Danny had sent his men as security to watch over the place.

"I guess that means I can make you scream as loud as I want" I gasped when Lorenzo pulled my underwear down and pushed my skirt up. I pushed my laptop to the side clearing the front of my desk I lean forward pressing my breasts on to the desk making my ass higher.

"I love how eager you are for me to touch you" Lorenzo's fingers runs over my legs up to my ass, he spanks it.

"The way your ass reddens for me makes me so hard" he slipped his finger in to my wet core while his other hand spanked my ass over and over making it sore.

"Enzo" I moaned feeling another finger in me speeding up I felt my orgasm take over.

"Come sit on my cock princess" I lowered myself on to him facing him wanting to watch him as I rode his cock.

"You feel so good daddy" I whispered in to his ear.

"Cum with me" I moved on his cock faster wanting his cum filling me.

We went to visit Danny at the club after to see if he's made any progress in finding out who killed Elijah's dad.

"I found out the gang in that town had one member released from prison, who his dad had arrested when he was active" Danny filled us in. Lorenzo sat next to me on the small couch in Danny's office my legs on his lap as I laid down.

"Why don't you just talk to the guy?" I asked. I really wanted this to he over Elijah had been caught several times following me, Lorenzo or Danny. They've slowed gang business down to avoid being caught since he seems to be snooping. I've warned him to stay out my restaurant, the bar and club but somehow I don't think it's enough.

"I'm speaking to his boss tomorrow on the phone then I can organise something after" Danny explained Lorenzo didn't seem to interested.

"I've booked the V.I.P balcony for Amy's birthday. I got balloons and the DJ she liked" Danny changed the subject. He really was ready for Amy's birthday, I hadn't even told him how to do it maybe she did it herself?