Chapter 50 "Let's Get This Shit Over With"

NOT EDITED

*Veronica POV*

*ONE MONTH LATER*

"We have to attend this fucking Gala" Danny told us about some Gala tonight where all the gangs come together for one night. No fights. No killing. It made me think back to the time we went to that ball and Alex tried to kidnap me. Lorenzo promised not to leave me for a second even if the power has gone.

"Anyone who goes has agreed no gang activity is to be happening while they're there. I don't trust Alex at all but we will have the other gangs there to defend us if he did try anything" Xander reminded us.

"Alex isn't stupid if he knows he's outnumbered he won't fight us there" Liam sounded confident.

"I say we go even if it's for a hour, I'm tired of hiding from him. I want to dress up and go out" Kat whined in Danny's arms. They worked their shit out the past month being stuck together really gives you time to talk and well they worked out what they could. Now they're trying again. I hope they get married and give me nieces and nephews.

"We'll go shopping for dresses tomorrow?" Amy suggested from Noah's lap. They argued a few weeks ago but a day of not talking to each other made it clear to them that they wanted to be together. They made up very loudly the whole house heard it but luckily they've been happy since.

"I'll go with the girls" Noah offered Amy shook her head.

"I don't want you to see my dress" Noah rolled his eyes at her.

"It's not your wedding dress" Amy glared at him.

"I'm sorry, I wanted surprise my boyfriend by looking so good he can't keep his hands to himself" Amy ranted. She tried to get off his lap but he held on to her waist not letting her move.

"I'm sorry baby" Noah wrapped his arms around her holding her close to his chest.

"Whipped" Xander called out Liam made the sound causing everyone to laugh.

"I can't wait to see you in a white dress" Lorenzo whispered I felt my heart flutter at the thought of our wedding. I could picture him waiting for me at the bottom of the aisle in a fitted suit, a black tie with white roses and blushed Peonies in his pocket. The girls dressed in blushed dress matching to the guy's ties. I may have thought about this before.

"We'll go with the girls if you get our suits" Levi offered. Once a plan was made we spent the night in our own bubble like we had for the past month. We'd spent most evenings watching a movie before going off to our own rooms. You'd think Liam, Levi and Xander would hate the couples but they didn't mind too much as long as we let their booty calls in twice a week.

Levi and Liam escorted us to a exclusive shop, they had hired the store out for us meaning no other customers would be here. No one will be able to find us, we hoped. We had all worn oversized clothes hiding our bodies and face as much as we could walking around. Walking in the place was expensive you could tell by the high ceilings and hanging chandeliers. We walked to the checkout desk located further in the store, there was a dark haired woman wearing all black behind the desk. She looked up her hazel eyes lingered on Levi who pouted his lips and winked at her. I bit my lip holding in the laugh I felt coming from his poor flirting skills. She cleared her throat awkwardly looked down at the screen in front of her.

"I'm sorry we're closed for a private party" her name tag read Emily.

"Actually that would be us, it's under De Luca" Levi informed her with a smirk. Emily quickly recovered from shock, she looked to a couple other girls in the store giving them a look only they would know what it meant.