Chapter 35 "You Look Like A Angel"

NOT EDITED

*Veronica POV*

I woke up with serious cramps, I rolled over to see Lorenzo's side of the bed was empty. I slowly got up to go to the ensuite to change my pad and pop some pills. I got back in to bed not able to stand much longer. I need a hot water bottle. I changed positions serval times before I gave up laying on my stomach. I let tears silently fall as I suffered the pains of mother nature.

"Lorenzo" I sounded muffled. I lifted my head to call for him again.

"Enzo" I sob came out after. God being a girl sucked sometimes.

"Sweetheart" I heard him call from the doorframe.

"Hot water bottle" I begged he left not saying a word. I laid waiting for him to save me. I checked my phone to see it was 9pm I'd slept a good three hours. I was hungry. Did we have pasta left? I felt my mouth water at the thought. I'm going to cry if there's no pasta.

After another ten minutes Lorenzo came in to the room. I laid on my back to see him juggling everything in his hands.

"You're hot water bottle" I grabbed it shoving it under the duvet on to my stomach.

"I have some heated pasta" he put the large plate down. I eyed the plate he really filled it up. Meh I could eat it.

"I have your litre bottle of water so you don't have to leave bed tonight" he placed it on to the night stand next to me.

"I got the box from your car it's in the kitchen but here are some of the snacks from it" he finally dropped bags of chips and candy on to the bed. I would let this man do anything to me right now.

"I love you" I took his hand holding it as we laid next to eachother.

"Netflix?" He offered I nodded scooping pasta in to my mouth.

"I know it's a lot but I heard girls eat more on their periods. If you don't finish it I will eat it" he suggested awkwardly I laughed at how awkward he was. I never thought I'd see such a confident person be so shy.

"Thank you Enzo you're fucking amazing" I assured him kissing his cheek gently.

"I'm glad you think so" he smirked. His confidence was back. I offered him some snacks as we binged some old classic movies. I cried serval times once being at 10 things I hate about you because that poem scene really fucking hits hard.

I sat in the office in the bar not wanting to deal with people. I'd already snapped at Lauren for being too slow after I'd received complaints. I'd hired a few new staff members their names Ben, Cole and  Olivia. Lorenzo spent today training them behind the bar Olivia and Ben had previous experience. Cole was freshly 21 with no experience which made him slower than the others but it was fine the other three picked up their speed while he learnt.

"Mike wants to see your beautiful face" Lorenzo walked over to my desk.

"I need a shot" I mumbled getting up.

"You are the boss" Lorenzo smirked. I took a seat next to Mike who was sipping on his beer.

"I see you two have gotten close" I rolled my eyes downing the shot of tequila Lorenzo poured for me.

"Yeah we even live together" Mike looked to me shocked. I shrugged not sure I'd be able to explain how in the short 2 months Lorenzo had been back I'd fallen in love with him.

"You love her?" He asked Lorenzo.

"More than anything" he said confidently.

"What do you love about her?" I looked from Mike to Lorenzo waiting for a answer.