Chapter 24 "He Makes Me Feel So Many Things"

NOT EDITED

*Veronica POV*

It's been two days. I've stayed at Amy's since that night. I know he knows where I am but he's avoiding me like I've been avoiding him. I left him half naked he probably hates me now. Danny's rang me to cover shifts but I lied about being ill. I had Amy collect my laptop from my office so I could do paper work while I was here. My restaurant manager has been running every thing since I needed to sort my life out. I know I look like a idiot hiding from a man who likes me.

"Lorenzo stopped me outside your apartment" Amy said wheeling a suitcase in to her apartment.

"What did he say?" I asked from under the blankets I'd piled on to myself to hide and cry. Amy took all the layers off me

"He wanted to know if you're okay" I lifted my head up to let Amy sit then rested my head on to her lap. Am I okay?

"I told him I couldn't speak for you since I don't know the answer" Amy answered honestly.

"I'm fine" I breathed out Amy shook her head at me.

"Don't lie to me V" she sighed playing with my hair. I pulled blankets up to cover my face again.

"He cares about you V I saw the worry in his eyes when he asked about you. He doesn't care that you left him, he just wants you to be happy" Amy spoke after a few minutes.

"He makes me feel so many things" I admitted. I've spent the two days crying and working. I cried to Amy last night about how I felt. I cared about Lorenzo I wanted him in my life forever. I know I don't want him to be with someone else but what if we do this and he ends up leaving again? Or worse dead.

"I know you're scared V but he's not going to hurt you" Amy assured me.

"Not on purpose" I whispered through the tears.

"I can say that about Noah and Kat can say that about Danny" Amy pointed out.

"Any guy can hurt you on accident but that's always better than the ones who would do it on purpose like Alex and Xander" I sat up to look at Amy who was smirking because she knew she was right.

"But what if he dies?" I asked honestly her smirk dropped. Before she could answer me her door was getting knocked.

"I think it's Noah" she went to open it. I sat waiting for the both of them to come back.

"You're sitting up today that's a step forward" Noah gushed making me laugh.

"She was going to shower and let me wash the blankets because the smell of alcohol is getting too much" I put up both my middle fingers up at her as I moved from the sofa. I hadn't showered or changed since that night. I couldn't bring myself to do anything without having a breakdown. I took my suitcase that Amy had brought for me and wheeled it to the bathroom with me. I stripped out of Lorenzo's shirt and my underwear while the water heated up.

"I think you need to leave" I heard Amy tell someone. I was gone like 20mins what could Noah have done in that time?

"Noah man tell her please. I need to see her" I froze at his voice. He was here. He came back for me.

"I will tell Veronica you came by Snake but you need to give her another few days. She only showered today that's like step one of getting her life sorted" Noah told him. I couldn't help but laugh at his analysis of me.

"What step is being with me?" Lorenzo asked I could hear the desperation in his voice.

"You might not even be a step mate" Noah told him honestly. Suddenly there was smashing of glass and Amy screaming. I ran down to see what happened to be greeted by the sight of Noah pinning Lorenzo to the floor. I looked around to see the glass table had been broken.

"Noah get off him" I ordered. Amy was is her kitchen looking for a brush to sweep the mess up.

"Ronnie" Lorenzo looked at me. His stubble had become more of a beard. His eye bags had darkened and his hair wasn't pushed back like usual. He stood up I looked to see he wasn't in his usual suit attire. He wore sweet pants and a champion sweatshirt.

"Snake" I said looking from him to the table. This wasn't Lorenzo this wasn't who I was falling for. This was Snake my brothers second in command.

"Don't say that" he begged moving closer to me. I stood still until he was in front of me.

"You owe Amy a new table" I told him looking down. I knew if I looked at him I'd break seeing the hurt in them.

"I'll buy her ten just please come home with me" he replied lifting my chin up.

"I can't spend another night without you" he pushed my damp hair behind my ear.

"Ronnie please you're breaking me" I closed my eyes letting the tears fall. I cared so much about him but what if I fall and he dies? I couldn't handle another death.

"I'm falling for you too but-" he pressed his lips to mine. I moved in sync with him letting him take control. He pulled away smiling the hurt and pain on his face was replaced with happiness.

"Let's go home" he turned around for me to get on his back.

"Enzo I can't keep falling for you" I whispered not moving.

"Why not?" He asked confused.

"What if something happens to you? What if you die?" I asked letting my fears out.

"I'd die the happiest man because I would been loved by you Ronnie. I would have lived the happiest life everyday until that day. I would have woken up to you snuggled in to my chest and sleep with you moaning my name" Amy laughed when he said the last part. I looked at her to see Noah stood with his arm around her both of them listening to us smiling.

"I'd get to see you succeed in building your own empire. I hope I would see us married and at least two kids before that day" Lorenzo finished I hadn't noticed that my tears were coming out faster than before.

"I don't want you to die" I sobbed.

"Princess everyone dies but not everyone gets to have their own fairytale so can we please have ours?" How can I say no? He wants a fucking fairytale. My gangster boyfriend wants to give me a Disney movie type of love. Wait. Would he be my boyfriend?

"Be mine Ronnie?" he asked. This time I jumped.....

In to his arms.