Chapter 46 "You Get Too Brave Sometimes, Sweetheart"

NOT EDITED 

*Veronica POV*

Lorenzo watched me from the bed, I couldn't stop pacing around the room. Lorenzo had changed silently in to grey sweats, he probably didn't know what to do. We hadn't seen this coming. No one did. We still had more clips to watch but I couldn't do it, not now. 

"What were they involved in?" I asked myself hoping the more I said it the quicker I'd find a answer. Still no answer. 

"You need to stop" Lorenzo said calmly his eyes firmly on me. I stopped to look around the room, a small laugh escaped my lips when I spot the lamp I had thrown to the wall when we entered the room. You know that feeling that builds up inside you, the one that won't go until you throw or hit something? I had that feeling walking in to the room, I threw the lamp and decorative cushions from the bed. 

"I don't know why your psycho ass is laughing, you're cleaning that up tomorrow" I rolled my eyes stripping out my clothes. I unclasped my bra happily letting my boobs be free, this was one of the best feelings. I let out a shocked scream when I'm pulled on to the bed, Lorenzo moves above me pinning me down. His lips attached to my left breast biting it gently his other hand squeezing my right breast before he sucked it slightly making me moan. 

"Enzo" I moaned running my hands in his hair. I pushed his head down gently to my wet pussy wanting to feel his tongue in me, getting the hint he pulled off my thong. I feel my body relax under his touch, feeling my orgasm build up quicker as he adds two fingers in to me. 

"Fuck" I clenched around him. 

"Please" I begged wanting more. 

"Keep begging princess" Lorenzo speeds up. I let out a scream riding it out before Lorenzo moved off the bed to take off his sweats and boxers. I watch him stroke himself the sight making me wetter than before. Lorenzo grabbed my legs pulling me to the edge of the bed where he stood, I sit up reaching out to his cock I stroked it looking up at him. 

"I love the way you look at me when you're desperate for my cock" Lorenzo groaned. I licked from the base to the tip teasing him. 

"Your eyes darken slightly the lust filling them with the need for me to fuck you" Lorenzo continued. I feel his cock twitch slightly wanting more, I feel his hand tangle in to my hair holding it back. I moved forwards taking as much of him as I could before I gagged. I pulled myself back slowly making sure to cover him in as much spit as I could. I go to take his cock back in to my mouth bu the pulls my head to look at him. 

"Lay down" I do as I'm told. Rubbing his cock between my folds I moaned trying to move for him to slip in to me. I hear him chuckle holding my waist stopping me.

"What's wrong?" he teased I rolled my eyes over his game. I just needed him inside me fucking me to another orgasm. 

"Don't be like that princess" Lorenzo continued to tease my pussy. 

"If you don't talk I'll stop everything" he threatened sending him a small glare I talked. 

"I want you to fuck me" I sounded so needy. 

"You could of just asked" Lorenzo slammed in to me making me scream out. I dig my nails in to him while he speeds up. My nails move to his shoulders leaving my own marks as he lifts me off the bed. Lorenzo sat on to the bed with me on top, I take the chance to ride him at my own speed. I built our orgasms up before slowing down painfully to annoy him like he had annoyed me earlier. 

"Princess speed up" he begged I smirked clenching my walls around his cock. I looked at him with a smile. 

"Or what?" I asked feeling in control of the situation. Too bad I wasn't. Lorenzo easily pushed me off of him annoyed, I felt fear and excitement run through me. Punish me daddy, I laughed to myself.