Chapter 8 "Let's Go To My Place"

NOT EDITED

*Veronica POV*

"Ronnie do you see this room?" Lorenzo called out excitedly as we entered the 5th apartment of the day.

"This is much better size wise than the others" I agreed.

"There's a balcony for each bed room plus a ensuite for the largest room" the realtor explained.

"This guest bath room is still spacious" Lorenzo said inspecting the rooms.

"Is there another apartment like this on sale?" I asked. I'd just as easily fallen in love with it.

"Since you two seem so close I tried to find a building that would have a place for both of you" her smiled faltered. I felt my heart break a little at the thought of not getting a apartment as good as this one.

"The floor above this has one for sell it has the exact same layout. This means you two won't be too far from eachother" I let out a breath. Thankful for not having to keep looking for a place.

We left the realtor with the agreement to meet up following Monday to sign papers to move in. Once papers were signed we would both be able to move in that week which means I'd be moved out before Christmas and my restaurant would be set up for the holiday season. Everything was falling in place.

I parked outside his house the day we'd spent together had flew by. This morning he came to Amy's ready filled with energy. I drove us to the restaurant, I showed him around. He saw my vision of the place which gave me back the hope I was losing. I felt like I'd work on the place so long but it didn't look like it was coming together.

"Your brother is worried about you" Lorenzo started I rolled my eyes.

"I'll come by the club tomorrow night and see him" I promised knowing he wouldn't let it go until I had a plan to see Dan.

"Great see you tomorrow" Lorenzo shut the door I watched until he got in to his house.

I applied a gloss over my red lips ready to go to the club

"Pre drink time bitch" Amy dragged me out to the kitchen. I poured my self a cup of vodka and cranberry juice mixed.

"I am so happy it's Friday I am ready to spend my weekend in bed no worries about anything" I ranted refilling my cup.

"Are you going home tonight or should I expect you back here" Amy asked.

"I think I'm going to head home thank you for letting me stay with you" I thanked her again.

"That means I can finally get my sexy on" Amy winked to me. I laughed thankful she wouldn't be having sex next door to me.

We skipped the line to go straight in to the club. I rushed up to Dan's office I looked at the door handle for about a minute remembering what happened last time I was here.