Chapter 37 "We Look Awful"

NOT EDITED

*Veronica POV*

I made a cup of lemon green tea hoping it would help with the sore throat I'd gotten. I'm sure it wouldn't last longer than a day. I made chocolate chip pancakes using the recipe Camilla had sent me when she gave me the photos for the scrapbook. Which I still had to give to Lorenzo. I could give it to him with breakfast in bed. I made him a tray filled with a bowl of fruit, a plate of pancakes, some tablets and a cup of coffee. I help the bottle of water under my arm while I walked back to the room.

"Morning" I set the tray on my side of the bed not wanting him to spill it in his sleep. I shook him to wake him but failed. I got the cold water bottle pressed into his arm hoping the cold would have shocked him awake.

"Fuck" I painfully screamed he pushed me to the floor.

"I'm sorry" Lorenzo ran over to my picking me up.

"It's fine" I assured him now sat on his lap.

"You made breakfast" he picked the bowl of fruits eating a few strawberries. I gave him the water to wash the pills down with.

"I have a present" I suddenly remembered. I dug through my side of the wardrobe until I found the scrapbook. It was hard make this without him knowing, I would do it at work or when he was at work. The front was the oldest photo of us I could find. I didn't go through my parents photos in their room mostly because I couldn't bring my self to do it.

"We look awful" I hit his arm.

"Talk about yourself I was the cutest" Lorenzo ignored me opening the book to see us through school years. I put photos of all the holidays our families went on together. I found Christmas photos along with birthday photos. I even found all the old candid style photos out mums had taken.

"Our mums really wanted us together" Lorenzo commented after I explained how I got the photos. .

"Not just them these recent ones are Kat and Amy" I showed him the candid ones from when he came back. I used a page to write 10 things I loved about him. The very last page was a message I'd written when we had just gotten back from Paris.

'I know it's been a crazy couple months. I felt like I had gotten a second chance when you came back. God was giving me the chance to have you again. I mean I never really had you but now I could. I never got to tell you how much I loved you at 13. I felt like you would be the one for me. I know that sounds crazy because I was only 13 but something in me knew you were mine. Then I didn't see you for ten years. I tried to wait thinking I could do it but I became too broken. I had to fix myself. I thought I had done it but then you came home. You showed me all this love I could feel and I realised that was all I needed to be me again. You showed me I was worth more than I ever thought. I'm going to spend the rest of my life loving you and making sure you know your worth' Lorenzo closed the book I could see the tears in his eyes before he blinked them away. 

"This beats the Jeep by miles" I smiled the struggle and the time it was all worth it, just to see the emotions as he read it.

"I love you princess" he whispered.

"I love you too" I grabbed a fork to eat some of the pancakes since I hadn't had one yet. 

"These are almost like my mum's" he moaned shoving more in to his mouth.

"She gave me the recipe but I feel like it's different to when she makes them" I said. They were delicious and close to Cam's but not exact.

"I think it's the memories we have attached to them that makes them taste different" Lorenzo suggested I think I agreed. We had these growing up on a Sunday until I demanded them more. Camilla started to make them before we went to school but after Lorenzo had been arrested we barely had them.

"I'm going to be making these for my kids" I said finishing the last one.

"Our kids" Lorenzo corrected I nodded sipping a little of his coffee. I checked the time it read 3pm the tenant said he would be here around 4pm.

"I'm going to shower" I put the white babydoll dress in to the pile of washing. I took underwear in to the ensuite with me. As I rinsed the shampoo from my hair I closed my eyes my fingers went through my hair making sure I washed it all out.

"Fuck" Lorenzo complained rubbing where I'd hit him. I opened my eyes to see him standing in front of me naked.

"My eyes burn" I cried feeling the stinging from the shampoo. I tilted my head back hoping to wash out the shampoo.

"I feel so bad I just wanted to shower with you" he explained once I'd stopped crying.

"It's fine you should have announced yourself not just touch me" I said I picked up the conditioner.

"Let me" he took the bottle squirting it on his wet hands.

"Please put most of it on the bottom of my hair" I explained before he ran it through my hair. I grabbed his shampoo but he stopped me.

"Use yours" he handed me the bottle. I squirted some on my hands. Lorenzo bent down a little to help me reach his hair. I massaged his scalp washing it out after. I washed mine out as Lorenzo conditioned his, he washed it out soon after I'd finished.

"Now the fun part" Lorenzo reached for my body wash filling his hands. I rolled my eyes when the first place his went was my boobs. He rubbed my body making sure I felt him touch me every where.

"My turn" I didn't wait to wash it off. I covered his chest and arms. I slowly trailed down his back to his legs. I kneeled down rubbing his legs before I gripped his hard cock. I covered him in body wash, I moved my hand up and down as water fell washing it away.  Once his cock was clean I licked from base to tip teasing him.

"Stop" he begged I sucked on the tip of his cock before pushing him further in to my mouth. His hands tangled in my hair moving my head.

"You're so good at this" he moaned holding me down to his base. I opened my eyes to look up at him tears filled my eyes. I pulled away gasping for air my hand wrapped around his cock moving to help him cum. My hand twisted around up and down his cock as my head bopped on him.

"Fuck I'm going to cum" he groaned letting himself go after a couple minutes. I swallowed it all getting up to rinse myself.

"I have to go to work but I will try and be home in a few hours" Lorenzo said putting his suit jacket on. I finished putting the laundry on and started to clean the mess from breakfast.

"I will be here waiting" I said giving him a quick kiss. He opened the apartment door to go but there was a man around his 30s stood there.

"I was about to knock I'm here to collect my keys?" He said I grabbed them from the side.

"Here you go I also have this piece of paper with codes to anything you would need and how you can change the code to something you'd remember" I explained giving him both items.

"Thank you I will get out your hair" he turned to go when Lorenzo called out to him

"We're here if you need anything else" I sent him a small nod. He took the stairs to go back down to the apartment.

"See you soon" Lorenzo kissed me again before he left. I made sure to lock the door and put the latch on. I knew we had cameras and I'd set up guns around the apartment but you can never be too safe. 

A/N drama is coming 👀