Chapter 28 "We Should Do It Again"

NOT EDITED

*Veronica POV*

I made Lorenzo wait while I changed in the bedroom I looked through everything trying to find the sexy set of lingerie I'd packed. I packed it in case I felt brave enough to wear it, after the promise ring and I love yous I knew I had to wear it.

The deep purple complimented my olive toned skin and dark hair

The deep purple complimented my olive toned skin and dark hair. I liked the barely there styled bra. I left my make up on reapplying the red lipstick to make it bold again.

"Don't look up" I called out I found the blindfold on the kitchen counter. I stood behind the sofa I leaned down kissing Lorenzo's jaw.

"Princess" he moaned letting me leave red lip stains on his jaw and neck. Some smudged on to his shirt but I didn't care. I pulled myself away running my nails through his hair. I smirked when I heard him moan, I leaned down to whisper into his ear.

"Do you trust me daddy?"

"Always" he breathed out. I blind folded him. I moved around until I was stood in front of him.

"Stand up" I ordered watching him do as I say.

"I'm going to hold your hand" I explained. I enlocked our fingers leading him to the bedroom.

"Strip" I commanded. I watched him drop his jacket to the floor followed by shirt. He stepped out his shoes kicking them to the side. Lorenzo pulled his socks off I laughed silently to myself as I watched him hop and wobble on one foot. His belt clicked on to the pile followed by his pants. He stopped stood in his Calvin Kleins.

"I suppose I could help with them" I run my nails up his chest. I gripped his jaw my nails gently dug in to his jawline.

"Princess" he growled out no longer enjoying not being in control.

"You said you trust me daddy" I replied pulling him closer to me.

"I don't like not being in control" Lorenzo admitted. I smirked not ready to give in.

"Just give me tonight" I requested he nodded. I pressed my lips to his letting his tongue in to my mouth. My hands pulled down his Calvin's until his cock was freed.

"The bed is two steps behind you lay down with your head on the pillows" I watched carefully to ensure he wasn't going to be hurt. I got the handcuffs I'd found earlier these weren't no cheap ones these were real leather cupped ones. They made sure you were locked in place without bruising your wrists.

"I'm cuffing you to the headboard" I told him each step not wanting to suddenly surprise him.

"How did you find them?" He asked I let out a small laugh.

"I saw them on the top of your bag. I wondered why you'd never used them" I explained cuffing his second hand.

"I didn't want to go to fast" he confessed. This man had no idea how kinky I truly was when it came to him.