Chapter 10 "Time To Get Training Princess"

NOT EDITED

*Veronica POV*

I smelt him next to me before I felt his arms around me pulling me close to him.

"Enzo?" I made sure to tangle my legs with his my ass against his crotch.

"Go sleep Ronnie" I did what I was told hoping he would still be here in the morning.

He wasn't. I made coffee for myself to sip along with some toast. Dan walked straight to the fridge to get milk to make his usual breakfast of Lucky Charms. He will always mentally be 17 even if he does run businesses and a gang. I looked to see Lorenzo in his statement all black outfit without a leather jacket. His hair pushed back neatly he must of just done it before he came. He had clearly sneaked out to go home.

"Morning" I said to him since he sat next to me.

"Morning Ronnie" I choked on my coffee when I felt his fingers move across my underwear.

"I tell you all the time to just drink iced coffee maybe then you'd stop burning your mouth" Dan complained sitting the other side of me. I put my dishes in to the dishwasher. Dan watched me out the corner of his eye I could see him flick from Lorenzo to me.

"Coffee for you" I gave Lorenzo a fresh cup. He never ate breakfast with us but I remembered he would usually ask me to make a coffee when I made mine.

"Why are you being so nice to him?" Dan asked. He made it seem like I had never been nice.

"I'm not. I always make his coffee" I snapped back not wanting it to seem like a big deal. It was just a coffee.

"Yeah when you make yours not after" I rolled my eyes already over his stupid shit.

"It's a coffee Dan not a blowjob calm down" Lorenzo let out a laugh not sure what to say. Dan shut up, I cleaned the sides then left them to whatever shit they wanted to do.

I slipped in to on my matching blazer feeling the business woman inside of me awaken.

The high waisted pants covered everything pulling it all in hiding my food baby breakfast had given me

"Would not mind you being the boss of me" I saw Lorenzo behind me in the mirror.

"Maybe one day we can play that one out" I flirted. I put the finishing touches to my outfit ready to go see the restaurant even though it was Sunday I demanded they worked it since they all deciding to go home early Saturday. I don't know who they think they are but I refuse to pay for hours they did not work. Cameras were fitted in to the building on Monday they had left early Wednesday and Saturday without telling me. It made me think how many other days they could of left without telling me and here I was paying them to slack off.

"Bet you'd love to have me tied ready to be teased" I smirked at the thought. Lorenzo tied to the headboard as I gave him a lap dance not allowing him to touch me. Grinding against his hard cock not letting it in me.