Chapter 31 "Who The Fuck Made Her Cry?"

NOT EDITED

*Veronica POV*

I was in the kitchen wearing the Christmas onesie. Lorenzo was still asleep I had been sure to wake up at 11am. We didn't sleep last night until around 7am. I cut a small circle on the top of all the cupcakes filled them with sprinkles before I butter creamed the top of them. I place one cake on to the cake stand spread someone butter cream on to the top before I added the second layer. Butter cream already all around the cake making it look pure white. I had little sticks with hardened icing on looking like trees. I placed a few of them on to the cake making it look like a forest of Christmas trees.

Officially done I packed all the cakes, cupcakes and cheesecake up ready to take to Danny's

Officially done I packed all the cakes, cupcakes and cheesecake up ready to take to Danny's. Stripping out of my onesie I grabbed my underwear to take to the ensuite leaving the dress on the bed not wanting to ruin it. Danny made sure to state that everyone must dress fancy but we all knew after food everyone was going to change or open a few buttons. I came out the ensuite in my black lingerie to see Lorenzo sat on the bed dressed minus a tie.

"I thought I would have to wake you" I admitted picking up my dress. It was a emerald green I couldn't find anything cute but christmasy. This had a kind of plaid print on which I guess made me think Christmas.

"I have a present for you" I rushed over to the wardrobe looking through for a box with my gift in

"Here you go" Lorenzo happily takes it ready to rip it open.

"Didn't Danny say we had to open presents there?"

"Fine this isn't a present then it's just something you found" I shrugged. Lorenzo went back to happily opening it.

"We match" he chuckled I nod taking the emerald green tie from him. I wrapped it around his neck and did the knot I'd watched him do every morning.

"Perfect" I tip toe to kiss reach his lips.

"I'm going to fill the car with presents and desserts" Lorenzo grabbed his cheesecake proudly.