Chapter 13 "I'm A Detective"

NOT EDITED

*Veronica POV*

"Enzo I'm going to kill you" he just chuckled looking down at me. His tip moved against me, my hips wiggled I tried to get him to slip in me.

"How bad do you want my cock princess?"

"I need your cock in me daddy" I knew by now that name did something to him. It triggered a dominant side to him and I wanted it so bad. It worked he slipped his cock in to me I moaned as he slowly went deeper and deeper in to me.

"Fuck me daddy" I screamed I begged for him.

"God you sound good screaming for me" he speeds up his hand gripped my hips. I felt him leave finger prints on my hips, he dug nails in to me. I came over his cock. 

"I want to ride you daddy" I pouted giving him my best puppy eyed look. Lorenzo pulled out I got up feeling some juices drip on my leg. Lorenzo sat comfortably on the bed I hovered above his cock slowly moving down on to it. I felt it stretch the inside of me making me moan I gripped his shoulders as I moved to bounce on his cock.

"Fuck" I moaned slowly moving back down. Lorenzo's hands on my ass lifts me up and down moving me faster I dug and scratched his back riding him faster.

"Cum in me" I wanted him to let go. I felt my own orgasm building I wanted us to cum together.

"Tell me how much you want it" I felt myself ready to scream once again.

"I want your cum filling me until it's dripping out of me daddy" I felt him release in me before I let go riding out our orgasms.

"Fuck Ronnie" I stayed on his cock not ready to move.

"Enzo that was amazing" I complimented catching my breath.

"I don't know how I held not cumming so long. As soon as I was in you I knew I was fucked you're so tight" I laughed at him.

"I don't know how you make me cum more than once" I moaned as he pulled out of me. I laid on the bed naked not bothered he had already been in me.

"I'm going home before your brother gets back" Lorenzo put his clothes back on I simply moved to my ensuite to shower. He knew the way out, Dan even gave him a key which meant he could lock the door.

"It's me don't scream" I jumped up at the sound of his voice.

"Are you crazy?" I snapped in a hushed tone not wanting to be heard by Dan. I don't think I could be heard since he's the other end of the house but can never be too safe.

"I couldn't sleep" he shrugged. Why was he here?

"Can I help you?" I asked sarcastically watching him getting comfortable in my bed.

"Yes come cuddle me" I moved my ass in to him, his legs wrapped around mine.

"Now sleep" he whispered arm under my boobs holding me in to him. Was he going to be gone in the morning like the other day? When we used to do this we would at least say morning before disappearing.

I plated up eggs, bacon and sausage on to the third plate for Lorenzo. I took mine and Dan's handing him his plate.

"Lorenzo said he's going to be 10 minutes" I looked to see Dan watching me.

"Okay?" Not sure why he's being weird.

"You've made him breakfast and coffee" Dan stated I nodded not sure where this is going.

"V I'm not blind-" I rolled my eyes here we go.

"Dan I am going to say this and then we are not going to speak about it again okay?" He waited for me to continue.