Chapter 2 "I do many things but you aren't one of them"

NOT EDITED

*Veronica POV*

I looked to Amy who was sat on a blonde hair blue eyed guy who she had met 30 minutes ago. 

"I'm going to smoke" I down the rest of my drink then slipped through the club out to the back for a smoke. I hadn't gone to the smoking area since it was always too packed especially tonight since Danny had put all drinks and bottles on offer to celebrate his best friends return. I saw a shadow of a person 

"Zac?" no response. 

"Theo?" I called out confused who would be out. 

"Kai I swear I will beat the shit out of you" I snapped annoyed that whoever it was didn't move or even flinch. 

"You shouldn't be out here Sweetheart" a deep voice finally spoke. I didn't recognise his voice. His voice was deep and raspy from smoking for years. His tone had no emotions like he was just stating facts. 

"The smoking area is packed" I replied lighting my cigarette. 

"This area is off limits" I smirked he didn't know who I was. 

"Go call the owner" I shrugged not bothered. I watched him turn the street light reflected of him. His hair dark close to black, his eyes shined with humour a smirk tugged on his plump lips. He stood in front of me 

"Watch your tone" I raised my eyebrow at him. Who did he think he was? Watch my tone he should watch his rude ass tone. Dick. I took the cigarette from between my lips inhaled then slowly exhaled the smoke on to him. I felt his fingers touch mine making my eyes snap down to see him holding my cigarette he dropped it then stood on it without looking away from me. 

"I was smoking that" I snapped I reached to get another one when his fingers grabbed my wrist.

"Smoking is bad for you" I laughed at him. 

"Many things are bad for you but if you're going to die any way why not have fun until then?" I asked. His tongue licked over his bottom lip 

"What other bad fun things do you do Sweetheart?" I felt a shiver go through me from his words. I couldn't think of a response all I could focus on was his hand that was now moving up my arm to my neck. I bit down on my bottom lip waiting for something to happen. He leaned down pressing his forehead to mine, his thumb tugged my bottom lip releasing it from the hold my teeth had on it. His breath smelt like smoke mixed with mint which he probably ate after smoking. I leaned in closer to make our lips a inch apart. 

"I do many things but you aren't one of them" I whispered then ducked under his arm I rushed in through the door I came out from. I slipped through the crowd up the stairs to the very top floor where my office was. I changed out my dress in to sweats and a crop top before I sent Amy a message to say I was done for the night. She replied to say she was going to leave with the guy from earlier. I don't know what it was about that encounter with that random guy but it made me completely sober. Now sober I could feel how tired I truly was, I packed my dress and heels away.