Chapter 51"Get Your Hands Of My Girl"

NOT EDITED

*Veronica POV*

"I hate it here"I whispered to Lorenzo who chuckled resting his arm around the top of my chair.

"Give it an hour then fake sick and we'll leave" he suggested making sure no one could hear him. 

"Fine" I agreed getting up from our table. I tapped Kat's shoulder for her to come with me to the bar, Amy watched us getting the hint she followed. 

"Danny said he wants to stay for a couple hours" Kat groaned. 

"Noah said he'll leave when as soon as he can but he doesn't think it's going to be soon" Amy complained. I didn't tell them about mine and Lorenzo's plan as selfish as it sounds I wanted to be alone with Lorenzo, it's been over a month we've had to share our space. I wanted a good deep, hard, rough fucking without having to worry about my brother hearing his best friend and sister. A bartender finally served us our cocktails and tequila shots with salt and lime. 

"To a very boring night" I said raising my shot glass, Kat and Amy raised their glass clicking mine before we all took it. We decided to stay at the bar watching people dance and act like this place wasn't filled with a bunch of murders. I had just finished my drink when someone stood too close to me, I could feel their breath on the side of my face luckily it smelt like mint mixed with whiskey. 

"Can I get you a drink beautiful?" I turned from the girls who were watching intently. 

"I've-"

"Only if you get us all one blue eyes" Amy had been the one to interrupt me. I sent her a small glare I hated taking drinks from guys it made me feel like I owed them. I remembered it was a open bar here meaning he didn't pay for shit. 

"I'll have a Jack and coke these girls want the same as before" blue eyes ordered. The bartender looked to us taking our empty glasses to replace them with fresh drinks. 

"I'm Kaden" blue eyes introduced himself I eyed his hand not wanting to shake it but also not wanting to piss him off. I didn't know him or what he could do. 

"Who are you here with?" he asked noticing my hesitation. 

"We have to go back to the table" I mumbled more to the girls than him. Kat and Amy took their drinks I picked mine to follow them when I'm pulled back in to him. I looked up in to his blue eyes a little scared now, his hold on my waist tightens. Kaden's fingers dug in to my waist holding me against him. 

"Don't be disrespectful to me you fucking bitch" he growled the words in to my ear. I froze not sure what to do. I eyed around the bar we're near to find a knife he used to cut out limes on the side. I turned to face Kaden not wanting him to see me grab the knife, I run my fingers down his suit in a flirty way. I looked up at him a small smirk on his lips telling me he liked thinking he was control. 

"I'm sorry" I pouted giving him my best sad look. 

"I shouldn't of snapped" he admitted letting go of my waist his hand moves to my neck holding my head up. I moved forward pushing him against the bar I reached over to the knife, Kanden probably thought I was pressing myself in to him. 

"Tell me your name" he groaned moving his hands on to my waist slowly going down to my ass. I flinched hating his touch. 

"Get you hands of my girl" I feel myself being pulled away from Kaden. I looked to see Lorenzo eyes dark green the 'snake' look he was known to have stood out much more. 

"Snake, mate" Kaden sounded relaxed and friendly completely different to how he was 2 seconds ago. 

"Why the fuck were you touching her?" Lorenzo asked holding me close to him.