Chapter 12 "It's Gotten Dirtier"

NOT EDITED

*Veronica POV*

The night went by with the occasional teasing mostly by me. I would be sure to press myself against Lorenzo whenever I could. I made sure to bend over the over whenever seemed necessary which turned out to be often.

"If you bend of the bar again princess I'm going to have to fuck you against it" he said loud enough for just me to hear.

"What if that's what I want?" I watched his  jaw tensed. I looked to see a tanned guy in a white fitted shirt sit on the bar stool in front of us. He had hazel eyes with a flicker of what seemed like gold I could stare in to them for hours.

"Done staring sweetheart?" I blinked coming back to reality. He has a raspy deep voice the type you just knew would sound amazing if they sang.

"Not yet want to come out back so I can finish?" I asked I refused to let him feel like he had embarrassed me. I heard Lorenzo mumble something under his breath walking away.

"How about you give me a drink and a name first?"

"I'm Veronica what would you like to drink?" I asked gesturing towards the drinks we had on the glass shelves behind the bar.

"I'm Elijah and I think a simple vodka and orange will do" I started to mix his drink.

"A simple guy I like it" hand him the drink. Elijah spends the rest night talking to me while I went back and forth serving customers.

"Have you ever put pieces of chocolate in to your bag of chips?" I asked he shook his head his lips curled showing his disgust.

"Don't judge me here it's good" I hand him a bag of lays and dairy milk from behind the bar. He mixed a few pieces in to the bag shaking the bag then eating a piece.

"Wow this is good. The flavour of this chips covers the chocolate" he complimented I shrugged in a whatever way. I already knew how good it was. Before I left to go to the office I took Elijah's number with the promise of a date soon. While Zac and Lorenzo kicked everyone out I cashed up, I left the money for Lorenzo to double check and went to check my emails.  

"I've got another job to go do. Orders of your lovely brother so I'm going to head out to that Lorenzo is staying here" Zac said pulling me in to a hug before he left.

"The cash is done let's go" Lorenzo snapped aggressively.

"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked annoyed at his tone.

"Nothing let's go I promised your brother I'd meet him" excuse me. Did he forget about the mind blowing sex we was meant to be having.

"I thought we were going to have sex?" I was so confused. What had changed?

"You've been busy all night with that guy I'm surprised you even remembered that we was meant to have plans" was his reply. I sighed logging off the computer sitting on the edge of my desk, I grabbed Lorenzo's hand pulling him closer to me. I guide his hand down the v in my top.

"Well I remember you saying how these fingers were going to fuck me until I'm soaked dripping in cum" I put one of his fingers in to my mouth sucking on it. I add another one being sure to deep throat them before pulling them out.

"Then you promised to fuck my pussy" I whispered against his lips before I pressed mine against his. We moved in sync his hand around the back of my neck pulling me against him. I moaned in to his mouth letting his tongue move around mine.

"Lorenzo ditch Dan we can have more fun. When you rip off these tight pants you're not going to find underwear" my fingers ran through his hair he watched me his eyes glazed over deep in thought. How else can I convince him to come?

"I'm so wet for-" his hand around my throat stopped me from talking.

"It's so cute watching you beg to get fucked princess but I'm sure you can do it better. Now beg me properly" he let go me but stay inches away if I were to move I'd hit his lips.

"Please" I breathed out.

"Think about it on the drive home I want you to beg better than that" Lorenzo said walking to the exit. How am I meant to drive us home with the warmth in my core right now? My whole body wanted him to take me here on my office desk. I didn't care.

We finally reached home I parked in the drive. No one had spoke during the drive I personally spent it sending small glances to Lorenzo, images of us in the back of the range rover flashed through my mind.

"No one's home" I commented noticed Dan's car had gone.

"He's working late tonight I told him I had plans" Lorenzo explained leaving out many details. I unlocked the door I put my keys in to the bowl on the side.

"Does that mean you'll stay for some fun?" I asked slipping my shoes off. Lorenzo took his jacket off hanging it on to a hook followed by his shoes coming off.

"Depends has your begging gotten better?" I smirked.

"It's gotten dirtier" I said running to my room. I untucked my shirt and unzipped my pants when my hand gets grabbed. Lorenzo turns me around letting go of my hand he lifted my shirt off. My nipples harden at the sudden air, Lorenzo rubbed his thumb over them pinching them making me let out a scream and moan.

"If I remember you said no underwear too" Lorenzo said against my chest kissing down to my belly button. He got on his knees I watched him pull down my pants. Lorenzo slipped a finger in to me his tongue against my clit sucking and licking me.

"Lorenzo" I moaned he got faster building up my climax.

"Beg me princess" I felt my stomach tighten I was close.

"Enzo can I cum on you tongue" I begged.

"More" I groaned feeling my legs weaken against him.

"Enzo I want to cum have it dripping in to your mouth. Please I can't hold it" I feel him slow down then stop.

"Not good enough" he got up. He fucking stopped. He didn't let me cum. 

"Get on the bed we have all night and you're not cumming until you've begged me properly" I laid on my bed pouting. Lorenzo stripped to his boxers smiling getting between my legs.

"Enzo" I pleaded moving down trying to get my pussy closer to his lips.

"What do you want?" He asked. I wanted to kick him off the fucking bed. He knew what I wanted. Dickhead. I wanted to cum. That earthquake legs breaking kind of orgasm.

"I want a orgasm" I said like a kid having a tantrum.

"I've said it many times Ronnie beg me properly" with that he started the torture over again.

"I'm so close Enzo please I need to cum" I felt him shake his head.

"Please let me cum I want to cover your fingers and fill you mouth with the taste of me" I breathed in and out trying to stop myself.

"Cum for me princess" fuck finally I let go of everything. 

"We're not done. You've not begged to cum on my cock yet" Lorenzo took his boxers off. My heart stopped not just at the size but more at how thick he was. Tonight was going to be a long night.

A/N it's not too long but I hope you enjoy it! Next chapter I'm thinking we let Veronica go on a date