Chapter 14 "I'm Kat With A K Not A C"

NOT EDITED
*Veronica POV*

I felt light feather kisses on my face down to my lips.

"Enzo" I groaned. I moved to see him still holding me close.

"Is it late?" I asked he untangled us before picking me up bridal style to carry me to my room. I was placed on the bed I slipped my jumper off feeling too warm. I undid my bra I don't even know how I fell asleep with it on.

"Need a top?" I shook my head I could not be arsed to dig through everything I'd rather sleep naked.

"Can I join?" Lorenzo stripped down to his boxers we cuddled back together. I was just in a simple black thong while he was in boxers. I pressed my ass against him our legs tangled I moved a little against him causing him to groan I smirked closing my eyes to sleep.

"Princess" I came out the ensuite to see Lorenzo showered and dressed in new clothes. He probably went home and came back with food.

"Is that McDonald's?" I asked eyeing the bag in his hand.

"I figured until you go grocery shopping you'd need some kind of food" God I want food now.

"We should go do that today. I will make you dinner to thank you for all the help" I suggested not wanting to go on my own.

"Make cheesy chicken pasta?" I nodded it was a easy meal to make.

"You're going to get us kicked out" I snapped at Lorenzo for the tenth time.

"Stop acting like a old woman, I know you want to get in the cart and be pushed around the store" I hit his shoulder to try and stop him putting more junk in to the cart.

"Snake" I looked to see a red haired girl in short shorts, a cropped jumper and boots. Is she cold or hot? She stood facing Lorenzo not even acknowledging me but I wasn't that bothered she called him Snake meaning she didn't know his name. She would of known his name if she was important.

"You weren't at the club last night?" I couldn't help but smile, yes because he was with me.

"I was moving in to a new apartment" he lied. I sent him a what the fuck look to which he ignored.

"Maybe I could come over and help you move in and build that bed" I faked a gagging sound which made her finally looked at me.

"Do you need something?" She practically growled at me like I was the one being rude.

"I would prefer it if you weren't here" I told her honestly. I didn't know her name and by the way that Lorenzo hadn't called her by it once I'm guessing he didn't know it either.

"Snake hasn't complained" I rolled my eyes she really thinks he wants her here.

"Maybe he'd be able to talk if your perfume wasn't giving him an asthma attack" I coughed for effect.

"You're a rude little-" finally Lorenzo grabbed the red haired girl when she went to grab me.

"Don't touch a hair on her or Dan will be after you" I smirked finally having a older gang leader brother had perks.

"Why she fucking him to?" I couldn't hold back the gag I felt at that thought.

"He's her brother you idiot" he didn't call her a bitch, slut or fake like most guys would have. He just called her a idiot.

"That's his sister?" I shrugged not bothered by her disgust.

"Who even are you?" I asked by now Lorenzo had let go off her, she had enough sense to not attack me.