Chapter 41 "Princess Look At Me"

NOT EDITED

TRIGGER WARNING THIS CHAPTER HAS SEXUAL ASSAULT I WILL PUT A WARNING WHERE IT STARTS.

*Veronica POV*

It's been a couple weeks since the ball, Alex hasn't shown his face. Kurt's been floating around giving us as much information as he could but nothing about Alex attacking us. Danny would have some of his men at the restaurant to be on guard.

I plated up food for Lorenzo and I after my shift I packed some food to go knowing I was too tired to cook.

"How was your day?" I asked Lorenzo sitting on the sofa next to him.

"It was okay I've got to go do a couple jobs after food but I will be back before midnight" he promised. We continued to watch How I Met Your Mother and finish our dinner.

I shaved and moisturised every where after I showered. I dug through lingerie to find something to wear for when Lorenzo got back. I found a emerald green set with lace, I took the tags off before slipping it on.

 I found a emerald green set with lace, I took the tags off before slipping it on

I poured myself a glass of wine to drink while watching episodes of Gossip Girl. It was around half 10 which meant Lorenzo would be coming home soon. I laid happily on the sofa waiting for him. My mind went to thoughts of Lorenzo on top of me dominating me. His fingers deep inside me my juices covering them. I let my fingers slip under my panties the more I thought about what he would do. I rubbed my clit as I imagined his breath on my pussy before he would latch on to my clit sucking on it. Taking my fingers out I sucked on two fingers preparing them to go inside me. Sliding one finger in to myself imagining it to be him, I moaned moving it faster adding a second finger.

"Enzo" I breathed out his name going faster to build up a orgasm. I curled my fingers to hit the right spot making me call out.

"Fuck" my eyes shot open shocked at the sound of someone's voice. I pulled myself up to see Lorenzo stood closer than I had expected.

"Enzo you scared me" I breathed out. Lorenzo's lip lifted up in to a smirk watching me.

"You looked lost in your own world" he took off his shoes followed by his jacket.

"I was thinking" I mumbled not sure what to say.

"Thinking about what sweetheart?" He sat next to me lifting my chin up to look in his eyes.

"I was thinking about how you would dominant me" I replied. I wrapped my hand around his wrist guiding his hand to my mouth. I leaned forward slightly taking one of his fingers in to my mouth sucking on it. I took a second finger taking them deep making sure to cover them in my spit. I pulled away for a few seconds of air.

"I thought about you fingering until I shake from the orgasms" Lorenzo started to rub my pussy through my underwear.

"What else do you want?" He asked leaning down to my boobs. I gasped when I felt him bite my nipple.