Chapter 34 "God I'm Going To Marry You"

NOT EDITED

*Veronica POV*

We stayed for breakfast since we still hadn't swapped presents yet. The tree was over flowing with gifts for everyone. Danny and Kat ate before they sorted the presents in to piles for each person. We each sat behind our pile everyone still in their pajamas excited to open presents.

"I'm going to start because this is my house" I rolled my eyes at Danny's alpha behaviour it was getting old.

"Then we will go clockwise to Kat, Noah, Amy, Liam, Xander, Levi, Lorenzo and finally Veronica. Great. I was last. Danny open all his everyone saying which one they had given him. I'd gotten him a XL mug that read 'Gang Leader' the other side had a very ugly photo of him on, he promised to take it to the club to use. Lorenzo gave him brand new Timberland's and a pair of Jordans. Kat gave him a few different chains since my brother had started to wear them under his shirts. Amy and Noah decided to join together on presents since Noah insisted he was too awful on his own. They gave Danny a couple different branded belts. Kat opened my present to her first it was make up mostly eye shadow pallets since she complained to me about not having eye shadow pallets to try new looks. Danny gave her a locket with photos of them together in. Lorenzo had given her a few different pastel coloured champion sweatshirts saying she needed to brighten her wardrobe up. Amy and Noah gave her a gift card for $100 at Fashion Nova. Noah opened his presents extremely fast I think it was more because he wanted Amy to open hers since she was trying so hard to not explode with excitement. She was always a Christmas lover. I'd gifted Noah with a pair of Jordans the same ones Lorenzo gave Danny but a different colour. Kat gave him new tracksuits since she said his were too old. Amy got him a new pair of air pods along with some Yeezys. Amy received many shiny things from clothes to jewelry. Everyone knew this girl was like a magpie. Liam had gotten new suits for work which made me laugh I'd seen him in jeans and a shirt for so long I didn't realise he was the odd one out not wearing suits like the other guys would. I'd given him a new Gucci wallet since I'd noticed how battered his old one was. Xander was given suits from the guys since he had joined them. I'd given him new cologne and a Gucci belt for his new suits. I knew he would be given suits Lorenzo had told me. Levi was given different types of trainers including the pair I'd brought back from Paris they weren't sold over here. He was a very active sneaker collector. Lorenzo opened his gifts they were mostly clothes that I will probably wear more than him. I think he knew I'd be stealing some from the way I was saying how much I liked them. I promised to give him one of his presents before we leave and the other once we got home. I didn't want the second one to be seen by everyone since it was more personal. I opened a present from Kat first it was the same Cartier ring she had given Amy.

"We all having matching ones now" she gushed excited. I rushed to give her a hug I'd always wanted this ring but could never justify buying it. Xander had gotten me a new pair of Timberlands after he'd made the remark about how battered my old ones were. Liam and Levi had given everyone a $100 gift card to Urban Outfitters because they didn't know what to get everyone. I appreciated the thought and would definitely be going shopping soon. I got a massive box filled with my favourite snacks from Amy and Noah. She even had some of my favourite British chocolates in here. I found a photo album on top of the snacks filled with the cutest to the most embarrassing photos of us.

"The snacks were Noah's idea but I did the photo album" Amy explained I gave a hug I loved the photo album so much. I was going to keep it on the bookshelf in the living room.

"There's something else at the bottom but you can open it later" she winked at me Noah laughed. What could she have hidden in here? I had officially opened all the presents I had I looked to Danny this dick didn't get me anything.

"Now for the best present of all" Danny announced leading me to the front door.

"Wait I need to give Lorenzo his present it's outside too" I remembered I'd put Lorenzo's present in the garage.