Chapter 62 "You've Been Such A Brat Today"

NOT EDITED 

*Veronica POV*

We're on our last day in England, Lorenzo had us do a lot of fancy shit while being here. I decided to cancel all his plans for today so we could go do some real tourist shit. Lorenzo's style had become more relaxed as our trip has gone on but he's still looking ten out of ten, these British girls be noticing him. I'm always ready to one fight 24/7. 

I applied a thick wing liner and a nude lipstick to finish my make up look. I found a thick green cardigan to help keep me warm but also it looked cute with these jeans and boots. 

Lorenzo was waiting for me as usual in the kitchen, he was wearing fitted jeans with a hoodie and a brown coat on top

Lorenzo was waiting for me as usual in the kitchen, he was wearing fitted jeans with a hoodie and a brown coat on top. He had some stubble growing but it just added to the look his hair was messy not the usual sleek pushed back look. I liked this messier looking Lorenzo he was giving me more of a bad boy vibe. 

Lorenzo took my hand ready to go out I put my shoulder bag on only for Lorenzo to take it off

"You don't need that" I raised an eyebrow confused. 

"I have the hotel key and money you don't anything else" I took out my phone slipping it in to my pocket not wanting to argue with him. If he wanted to pay fine he can pay I'll make them pockets hurt so much he'll never offer again. 

"Perfect" Lorenzo kissed the top of my head feeling like he had won. 

"It's midnight can we not wait until morning?" I complained putting my hair in to a messy bun while Lorenzo piled the suitcases at the door for us to leave. 

"I don't want you to know anything until tomorrow which is why if we travel now you'll sleep most of the time" he really has planned everything. He made us walk around all day and we ate so much I was so full and tired I could sleep for days. 

"This is why you wouldn't let me nap earlier" I realised he played me. I am going to do everything to stay awake now. I went to our fridge where we had left overs from dinner and picked up a red bull. 

"Princess" Lorenzo took the red bull from my hand.

"Enzo" I pouted stretching to get the drink back but he was too tall.