Chapter 27 "Trust Me Princess?"

NOT EDITED

*Veronica POV*

"Danny has his own jet?" I asked confused. Danny would always fly first class with me whenever we took holidays. 

"He would send the guys on this plane and go with you because how would he explain owning this to you" Lorenzo explained I suppose he was right. Danny couldn't have told me about the plane without telling me about the gang. We walked on the plane the amount of space it had was shocking. You could have a fucking orgy on here not that I would.

"There's a couple bedrooms and a good size toilet" Lorenzo pointed to the back of the plane. I sat opposite Lorenzo buzzing in my seat.

"How long is the flight?" I asked maybe I could get a nap in.

"It's a good 10 hours when we land it'd be early morning around 7am Paris time" he explained. That was a long flight I should sleep while I can. I know once we check in and shower Lorenzo's going to want to go straight out to explore.

"Once we take off I'm going to the bedroom" I said feeling the late night.

"I'll come with you I could use a nap" a flight attendant came over to us with bottles of water.

"Welcome on board of La Rosa" she gave me a bottle with a small smile before giving the other bottle to Lorenzo. It felt good to a woman respect another woman's relationship. I'm so used to women thinking I'm invisible.

"My name is Rosalyn I will be your flight attendant today. The captain today will be Dom his co pilot is Harry" she introduced herself and named others before she left.

We were able to safely take our belts off. I went to the toilet before I stripped of my shirt and shoes to get in bed. I felt Lorenzo holding me I looked to see he wasn't wearing a shirt or jeans.

"I'm trying to sleep" I said knowing what he was going to try.

"This could help you" he held out the blindfold. I eyed it carefully before I sat up for him to place it on.

"Do you trust me princess?" Lorenzo asked laying me on to my back.

"With my life" I answered honestly.

"Good I want you to enjoy this" I felt his hands on the waistband of my joggers. He pulled them down with my underwear.

"Always so wet for daddy" Lorenzo licked my pussy I moaned running my fingers through his hair. I gripped his hair holding his face to me.

"You taste so good princess" I felt my climax building. I feel Lorenzo's fingers curl in me. Moving faster in me I let out profanities not able to think.

"I'm cumming" I gasped letting myself go. Lorenzo continued to lick and suck my clit letting me feel the after effects a little longer.

"I want you in me" I begged for him. Lorenzo pulled off his boxers, I took my sports bra off. I gasped feeling him inside me I dig my nails in to his back leaving indents. He leaned down biting down on my nipple I let out a scream of pleasure.

"Fuck, deeper daddy" Lorenzo pounded deeper in to me moving faster with each thrust.

"Cum with me" Lorenzo demanded I clenched around him letting myself cum with him.

Lorenzo woke me up for landing I'd slept a good 6 hours. I redressed before leaving the room to go back to my seat. 

"I'm wide awake now" I look out the window. It was mostly clouds until we got lower to the ground.

"It's fucking freezing" I complained holding on to my shirt.

"The car is at the bottom of the steps don't be dramatic" Lorenzo took my hand leading me to the car that was being loaded with our bags. I held my shirt tightly around my body regretting not putting a coat on. Who knew Europe was this cold?