Chapter 36 "Stay Strong Man"

NOT EDITED

*Veronica POV*

I was currently in my tipsy stage which is where I hoped to stay. Extremely drunk me tends to wonder off and cause more trouble than I'd like. I danced with Amy in the VIP area not wanting to be in the crowd. We both whipped our hair like we were Willow Smith.

"Shots" Kat called we both went to the table to receive ours. Lorenzo was happily drinking aways I've not seen him drunk. I wonder what type of drunk he was.

"I want you" he pulled me on to his lap.

"Enzo" I moaned feeling his lips on my neck his hand moved up my dress. I looked to see Kat and Danny had left probably to go to his office. Theo with a blue haired girl on his lap. Liam, Levi and Xander had gone in to the crowd once the club was packed. Kai and Zac had to go do a job for my brother. Lucas was busy with a purple haired girl that was friends with the blue haired girl.

"I want to taste you" Lorenzo whispered into my ear. I tilted my head back on to his shoulder giving him more room to kiss me. I felt his tongue on my neck going over his mark.

"It's not past midnight yet" I explained. I moved to the dancing area we had set up. I held Lorenzo's hand as I danced round him. He smiled watching me I could see his eyes shine. This man actually loved me. I turned around my back to him as I wined against him. I feel him grip my waist pressing me against him. The song changed to a classic through back I ran to Amy leaving a turned on Lorenzo.

"SHE TAKE MY MONEY WHEN I'M IN NEED" we both screamed at the top of our lungs. Amy grabbed my face screaming the lyrics as I screamed them back. I could see Lorenzo and Noah stood watching us amused.

"We have 30 seconds until midnight make sure you're with the people you want to start the new year with" the DJ announced. I sat on Lorenzo's lap my legs each side of him. Liam and Levi came back informing us Xander had gone home with a black haired girl. Danny and Kat came back just in time for the ten second count down. We all had a glass in our hand ready to welcome the new year.

"5" I kissed Lorenzo's cheek.

"4" I kissed his jaw.

"3" I kissed his neck.

"2" I looked in to his eyes and he did mine.

"1" we both raised our glasses but leaned forward to kiss. His lips were soft pressing mine the taste of his whiskey filled my mouth. His tongue brushed mine invading my mouth. My arms wrapped around his neck careful not to spill my glass.

"That's enough" we pulled apart at the sound of Danny's voice. I let out a giggle Lorenzo sent me a small glare no finding it funny. I sipped on my drink resting my head on Lorenzo's shoulder.

"We're off" Theo and Lucas both with the girls they had. We all said our goodbyes to them. Liam and Levi explained how they were going to go back to the girls they were with before.

It had hit 1:30am only Amy, Noah, Lorenzo and I were left. We'd finished all the bottles we had ordered.

"Shots" Amy and I called out together the guys sent us a worried look.

"No more" Lorenzo said taking my hands I groaned pouting like a baby. He looked to Noah who had Any doing the same thing.

"Stay strong man" Lorenzo told him. I widen my eyes to make me look more innocent.

"Dude look at them" Noah was caving.

"Fuck one more but we leave after" I nodded eagerly dragging him to the VIP bar. It was not as busy as downstairs but I let go of Lorenzo to go behind the bar. I grabbed out shots pushing them to everyone.  I poured extras feeling excited for the new year I started to give our free shots of tequila.