Chapter 43 "I Have A Surprise For You Tomorrow"

NOT EDITED 

*Veronica POV*

We've been here for around 3 weeks all we've done is have sex and walk around the island. When Danny said the island only had houses and a main mansion he wasn't lying most of the island was just sand. Lorenzo told me about how Danny wasn't too sure what to build and change about the island but I don't think he needs anything other than beach houses for people to be able to stay in. He's got a few different boats that have made deliveries out here the past few weeks which meant there was no need for him to build stores or anything like that here. I tied my bikini around my stomach looking in the mirror feeling cute. 

We had both tanned from the walks and swimming, we really didn't have much to do

We had both tanned from the walks and swimming, we really didn't have much to do. We decided not to use the internet for anything other than streaming services. We wrote letters for Danny that we would send with the captain and he would send ones to us in return. Danny's filled us in that Kurt has been in hiding from Alex. Alex found out that Kurt had been helping us, he didn't go in to too much detail about how or where he was. Danny had mentioned how they found a lot of Alex's men and tried to question them but got no answers. I asked Lorenzo what would have happened to the men after the questioning, he told me how they probably would have to kill them to make a statement to Alex. I learnt to not care too much about them since they would have easily have taken me and given me to a abusive vile man. 

I walked over to the private pool we had in the mansion, we spent more time here than in the sea since it felt safe. I found Lorenzo laying on one of the loungers in a pair of baby pink and light blue swim shorts. We were kind of matching with our pastel coloured swimwear.

I put the cocktail our mixologist had made, I asked Danny to send us someone who would make us drinks because I wanted this to feel more like a holiday

I put the cocktail our mixologist had made, I asked Danny to send us someone who would make us drinks because I wanted this to feel more like a holiday. I had a few migraines when we first got here it was due to all the stress. 

"Glad to finally see you out of bed" I rolled my eyes at his comment. I hadn't really been up for swimming or leaving the house the last couple days. I had been throwing up and feeling dizzy my first thought went to pregnancy but I have been taking my pill. I think it was more due to the extreme heat and lack of water I had been drinking, I had been drinking mostly alcohol. I know it's bad but I needed some way to feel relax and forget about why I was here.