61

I can't get myself to write for some reason to take a smol chappie 

When he got bored, Dream put down the phone and stretched, sighing.

" So Eret says he doesn't know what happened. Care to explain? " Sapnap said as he sat down, Dream stared at the duck who gave him a knowing look. He gaped at them for a moment before shaking his head.

" I had a nightmare. " He said quietly. " I got hurt in it and the injury carried over to the real world. "

" I would call you crazy, but I'm literally talking to a dead person. " Sapnap sighed. Dream stifled a dry laugh and gave him a sympathetic smile.

He glanced down at his side before looking up again. " The creature that hurt me is something I call Dreamon. " The 3 boys turned their attention to the blonde. " It's short Dream Demon. In multiple ways. " He explained. " It's a really horrible form of me George and Eret have seen, but it also has only been occurring in my dreams, y'know? " He rambled.

" It's also a recurring dream. " He continued. " It used to be I woke up in the land of the dead clearing and I had a couple path choices. If I followed the trail of neon colors it led me to... Your... Your dead bodies. If I went the other way into the desner woods, I would get lost and get shot and killed. " He shuddered at the memory.

Eret and Sapnap flinched with frowns, both looking between each other, George's stare was eerily blank and almost calculating.

" Then recently, it became me waking up in bed to hear growling. Skechers is there too. We walk down the hall and there's Dreamon, and me and it fight until either I die, or I hurt it enough for it to run away or be unable to see. " He muttered, his eyes dark.

George suddenly stood and Dream flinched but relaxed when he was wrapped up in a tight hug.

He hesitated before wrapping his arms around the brunette in return. He stared silently at his hands, which had blue seeping from between his fingers as he pulled away from the hug.

They were drenched in blue. He shivered but didn't comment. Sapnap sighed quietly and led Eret away as they started a quiet conversation. Dream glanced at George before turning his attention to Skechers and Patches.

He smiled softly before shrinking down into his blob form and chirping at the two. Patches meowed, but was cut off in the middle as Skechers hopped onto her back. She huffed and lowered her head in annoyance.

Dream made a high pitched wheezing noise, which George had realized after peeking over the couch was the blob laughing hysterically at the interaction.

Patches grunted as the duckling hopped off from her back and approached her face, bending over slightly so their face was even with the feline's.

Patches purred and raised a paw, placing it on Skechers ( How the hell do I use an apostrophe for their name?? ) back, pulling them closer to her. She licked the yellow fluff on top of their head and then snuggled her face into them, the purr still rumbling and echoing from her.

Dream cooed at them, his little dot eyes turning into hearts. George found the blob's expression amusing and couldn't suppress a giggle.

Blob Dream charged into the snuggling pair and hopped onto Patches ( Again, how do I use the apostrophe?? :' )) head, trilling happily as he snuggled into her fur. Patches reached up to try to slap him off but he ducked under it, the cat giving and angry mew.

Dream cackled and hopped down, snuggling up beside Skechers, matching his size. The duckling looked at him with big, curious eyes before snuggling up to him with a cheerful quack.

Dream swore his heart doubled in size.

He snuggled back and Patches placed her paws around the two, laying her seemingly massive head beside them.

Dream beamed at George, who had his phone out to record the trio, giggling excessively with a hand clamped over his mouth.

He glanced over at his pets, his gaze softening. He sure loved the two. He then looked over at George again.

" Look out George, you have competition. " He said, even though he knew the Brit couldn't understand him. 

Hey y'all!!

I have a lot planned, but don't know how to get there for the story, so I'm working on that lol 

I broke my candy cane while writing this and had a 5 minute melt down over it before eating the rest and going back to writing. I think I may have lost anything that remained of my sanity. 

I also found a 2010's radio station while writing this and holy shpoopdoodle I had a blast. 

Anyways, y'alls author lost her mind so uh, look out for that ig lmao 

Love y'all!!!

Moony <3