5

Little more angsty for this chapter, but I think I'll post a fluffier chapter later today. 

" A-Alive? This is the punishment? " He shook his head with a sigh. " Let's just head to Snapmap's place then. "

" He's not going to like that nickname. " Chuckled George.

The two started walking down the road together. Dream enjoyed the sensation of the wind brushing against his long ears and ruffling his hair. He heard George snort a laugh.

" What? " Dream complained, looking down.

" You look like a dog sticking its head out of a car window. " George laughed hysterically. " I've n-never seen this s-side of you. " He choked out.

Dream elbowed him but smiled and kept walking. " What's a car- you know what- actually nevermind. I think some richer demons have those. " He hummed.

George walked up to the door and knocked. He looked confused for a moment " Richer demons? Wait- crap! " He exclaimed, his eyes widening.

" What? " Dream tilted his head and the door opened.

Sapnap grumbled " What do you want? It's 2 am. "

" Hi Sapnap. " George squeaked awkwardly, his wings bushing up.

" G- Wh- I- " Sapnap paled significantly. " I thought you were dead- " He whisper-yelled.

" Well, yeah. I am dead. " He said flatly and Dream sighed, shaking his head and face palming.

" Who- You're an angel? This is one weird-ass dream. Or nightmare? " Dream perked up at his name and instinctively said " what? "

" AaAh ShiT- who the hell is that?!? " Nick cried, seemingly intimidated by the tall imp, he had tripped over his own feet and was now sitting on the floor with his arms covering his face.

Dream adjusted his mask guiltily. " You okay? " He asked as he offered a hand.

Sapnap refused to take his hand backing up more. He finally took his arms away from his face and stared at the man in front of him for a moment. The large smiley face was derpy yet very, very intimidating.

" Obviously not. " He hissed through clenched teeth and George frowned.

" Look, Nick, Dream and I are in a bit of a.. situation. " George said slowly, looking up at the blonde male who was clearly glaring at Sapnap through the mask.

" I don't really know how to word this. " George admit in a defeated tone, looking hopelessly to Dream.

" He and I were caught cuddling and we got exiled from hell and heaven back down to Earth. " Dream said bluntly, causing George's face to turn a fiery red.

" I- okay. " Sapnap blinked a couple times. " And we're sure I'm not dreaming? " He stammered.

" Nope. Get up bud. " Dream held his hand out again and Sapnap hesitated with a look of fear before taking it.

George drifted to beside Dream. A sad look filled his eyes. Dream frowned and ruffled his hair.

" Cheer up Gogy, it'll be okay. " Dream hummed.

" Gogy? " Sneered Sapnap before bursting into a fit of laughter.

George sighed and went up to his old room. It was untouched. Dream followed him up, his eyes trailing on each strange everyday household item.

" I could do with playing some Minecraft. " George muttered as he plugged in his computer and turned the game on. He felt a harsh wave of nostalgia hit him as he signed in. Dream watched, intrigued, from over his shoulder.