Bonus Chapter 4

Dream gave a half hearted smile as he sat beside the border, watching his half and half friend fidget with one of the clouds.

" So I made a friend today. " Bad blurted finally.

Dream blanked, staring at him incredulously. " Okay? How is this any different than any other friend you've made? Besides, I thought you were already friends with literally everyone? "

" Ah- Well- Yes. B- But. This person is different. " Bad stopped messing with the cloud and instead fidgeted with the hem of his cloak.

" Oh? Did bad find looove~ " Dream teased rather bluntly before snorting and rolling his eyes. " Puh-lease we all know love is a hoax when we're dead Bad. "

" Well- but- I- He's different. I really like him. He's... " Bad trailed off, seemingly wanting to melt, so Dream decided to poke at him more.

" He? Oooh? Bad's hopelessly in love with a guy? Do you need me to remind you what happens when two dead people fall in love? ╤ ╬╘┬ ╘ ■ ╩╔=. ╥ ╤ ■ ■ ▄ ╒ ╒ ▄ ╧. " Dream puffed.

" I know, I know but... .╬╚ ■ ╩╔=╥╙ ■ ■ ╘┬ ╬ ╬ ╘ . " Bad whined with big eyes, a frown adorning his features.

" Wait- " Dream's eyes widened. " Really? " He searched Bad's expression for anything other than sincerity but couldn't find anything. He shook his head with a low laugh. " You're insane. " he breathed.

" It was only for a week. " Bad puffed out his cheeks. " I had fun. I was so sad when I had to go. I'm going to miss him. " He added sadly.

" Well? Tell me about him. " Dream hummed, lazily floating.

" Oh ah- well... He's really sweet and annoying, but has good intentions. " The male thought for a moment. " He's very loud. " He said with a chuckle. " He also was apparently friends with Eret before he died. " He hummed. Dream tilted his head.

" I'm assuming Eret is an angel. "

" Was. " Bad shook his head. " Fallen Angel. Got exiled a while back. I hope he's alright... " Dream could see the genuine concern in Bad's eyes and offered a weak smile.

" I'm sure he's fine. " He said reassuringly as he sat upright. Bad nodded slowly.

" You're right. H- He's strong. " He mumbled before seemingly forcing away the thought.

" Gep is very impulsive too. He would suddenly decide he wanted to do something and do it no matter what. He really likes to get on my nerves. Constantly cursing to get a reaction. " Dream raised an eyebrow.

" And did he get a reaction? " He asked.

" Uhh... Maybe. " Bad squeaked with a sheepish smile. Dream rolled his eyes.

" Of course he did, no cursing ever gets past you. " He remarked. Bad seemed to take that as a compliment and positively beamed at him and he faltered, his ears twitching in amusement.

" How are you always so happy? You're literally a dead outcast. " He pointed out bluntly.

Bad stuck his tongue out at him. " Better than being a big old mopey worry worm like you. " He teased.

Dream felt a grin twitch at his lips as he fixed his mask. " Mhm? Is that so? " He drawled.

" Of course it is! You're such a negative muffin-head all the time. " Bad said as he crossed his arms.

" What, just gotta see the world for the way it is. I didn't even get a chance at life. " Though he'd said it light-heartedly, the bitterness in Dream's tone was more than clear. He was obviously frustrated.

Bad patted his shoulder sympathetically. " I know. It's not fair. But look on the bright side, you're familiar with everything and have friends! " He chirped.

" I have you and Tommy. " Dream responded flatly, glaring from under the mask.

" And that's friends, am I wrong? " Bad raised an eyebrow as if daring him to try and come up with an argument.

Dream sighed defeatedly. " It is, but for living here my entire life, it's a bit lonely. I'm not like you where I can get along with anyone and everyone, let alone be allowed to. " He ranted.

Bad frowned. " I'm sure you'll find more friends. Unfortunately new members come in from all over the globe everyday. " Dream pouted.

" Yeah, but they're all scared of me. They always flinch away or straight up run. I know I can be a bit of a psychopath sometimes, but I'm not evil or anything. " He whimpered. Bad pet his ears with a huff for a laugh.

" They're all muffiny for not understanding you or giving you a chance. " Bad said confidently.

The imp huffed. " Whatever you say, Bad. " He puffed. Bad grinned.

They turned their attention to the slowly dying flames and Dream frowned.

" Thanks for being my friend. " He suddenly blurted. Bad beamed at him excitedly.

" Of course, you muffin-head! You're so sweet. " Bad cooed as he shooed him away.

Dream waved goodbye before walking home, having a feeling Patches probably got into the fridge after days of trying. He wasn't going to be a little disappointed in her if she hadn't. The poor cat had been working at how to open it for quite a while now. Only giving up for a nap, food, or water.

Dream opened the door to his apartment, his tail dragging at his feet. There sat Patches with an old piece of salmon clamped in her jaws.

" You finally did it? " Dream snorted as he walked over and shut the fridge. " Congrats. Only took you half a year. " He joked as the cat glared mutinously at him.

" What? Don't give me that look. You and I both know it's true. " He stifled a laugh as the cat stood up, turning her head away from him and stalking off with as much sass as possible.

Dream went to his old moth eaten mattress and flopped onto it with a sigh.

Tomorrow is another day.

Look at that! I'm actually being productive?!?!

Woah. 

Anyhow. Hi. 

I'm not dead.

I'm hungry so Imma go eat food now.

Love y'all!!!

Moony <3