24

" You can't blame me! I've never heard that kind of tongue before! " Dream whined.

Sapnap chuckled. " It's not a tongue, Dream. It's a language. "

" Tongue, language, same thing. " Dream shrugged.

" I'm interested, I say we watch it. " Eret piped up.

" It's a nostalgic show, why not? " George chirped.

Skeppy laughed. " We don't have enough pcs to all play minecraft, so I guess this is the next best thing. "

" First, we need to make some snacks or something. " Sapnap suggested.

The five nodded and all stood up.

For some reason, They had thought it would be a good idea to leave making cupcakes to an imp who'd never made them before, and an angel.

" What is flour?? " Cried Dream as he read the recipe. " It's not even spelled right! I thought flour was f-l-o-w-e-r. "

" That's a different kind of 'flower', Dream. " George laughed.

He grabbed some from the pantry and poured the needed amount in the bowl.

" Oh eggs! I know what those are! " Dream said with relief as he hopped over to the fridge and grabbed the carton.

Sapnap, Eret, and Skeppy were huddled together, unable to figure out which chips they wanted. Needless to say, they were arguing and Eret was yelling about how he didn't know the difference between any of the chips and their flavors.

Dream opened the container and took out two eggs.

" Hold on- Dream- let me do those. I don't feel like eating egg shells. " George hummed.

Dream passed the eggs to George and grabbed the sugar. He tried to open it and ended up spilling a good majority of it when the package practically exploded open.

" Ew- it's like sand! " Dream complained as he tried to shake it from his hair. George was laughing hysterically.

Patches had tried to dip her paw in the batter, but George has shoved her away and quickly said sorry while she glared venomously at him. 

They managed to somehow make batter and pour them into the tray, though not without Dream accidentally spilling some on George's shoe. He apologized profusely.

They stuck the cupcakes in the oven and went to go yell at the three who were still arguing.

" Guys. Just grab all the chips! " Dream yelled.

" Oh- right. That works. " Sapnap grinned.

George wandered away to go keep an eye on the cupcakes. Eret rolled his eyes.

The cupcakes looked good. So George passed one to each person. They frosted them rather sloppily and George grinned.

" Well! Try them! " George suggested. Dream gave him a flat, peeved stare.

Skeppy took a bite of his only to immediately spit it out and start coughing.

" They're so sweet?! " He wheezed. " How much sugar did you put?? "

" Like... The whole package minus some. " Dream hummed.

" The whole package?!? " He screeched.

Dream nodded and took his cupcake. He couldn't eat it, but he could still admire it he supposed.

They settled down on the couch and turned on the tv.

" DO DO DO DO DO DORA " Sapnap screeched to the tune. Eret covered his ears but grinned.

Dream and George were huddled together in a chair. Sapnap and Skeppy were on the couch, and Eret was on the other chair.

" Look! It's the fox thing! " Dream laughed as he pointed at Swiper.

The group had ended up watching a couple episodes. Eret was just as confused as Dream had been. He declared the show to be incomprehensible and had decided to go to bed. Sapnap and Skeppy had done so too not long after him.

Dream thought for a moment before he stood up, still a little unsteady on his feet. " George. " He whispered.

The Brit looked over at him, tilting his head a little. His halo glowed brightly. " What, Dream? " He yell-whispered back.

" Come here, I wanna show you something. " Dream motioned for George to follow him. He hesitated before doing so.

Dream led them out the back door and a little ways into the forest behind the house. George clung to Dream like his life depended on it. Dream came across the spot he had sat in last, watching the ants.

He sat down in the leaves and George stood beside him in confusion. " What are you doing? " He asked, a bit louder than he had been while he was in the house.

Dream patted the spot next to him before looking up again. " I'm looking up. "

George sat down beside him, he faced his gaze towards the stars, which shimmered brightly against the navy blue sky. He stared in awe.

" When did you find this place? " George asked curiously, looking back over at Dream.

" One of my first nights here. I would come here every night. " Dream said as he star-gazed.

" It sure is pretty. " George breathed.

" That's why I come here, Gogy. " Dream chuckled.

A light breeze passed through the clearing, George shivered a little and cuddled up to Dream.

" It's cold. " He whined quietly, nuzzling into Dream, since he was naturally a lot warmer.

Dream glanced over at the brunet before smiling softly. " That's why I like it over here. It's chilly and beautiful. "

George nodded against Dream's shoulder. The two admired their surroundings. The serene imagery was quite stunning.

" Maybe getting exiled wasn't such a bad thing. " Hummed George.

" Yeah. I guess not. " Dream agreed as he leaned against George.

The blonde watched as the boy's halo grew dimmer. He ran a hand through his chocolate-brown hair.

" Good night, Gogy. " He said softly.

Finally, light stopped radiating off the gold ring above his head. Dream looked away and back up at the sky.

He could just barely make out the wispy clouds in the sky. They moved ever so slightly. The stars beamed at the huddled two. Dream smiled.

He leaned back against the tree behind him and sighed in content, he felt George shuffle beside him.

Sobs

Thank you y'all, so much, for over 2k reads. I swear I was only just at 600 not too long ago. 

Anyways, it's the weekend, so I might post twice today, but I'm not sure. 

Love y'all 

Moony <3