30

30 chapters pog!!

George had ended up falling asleep and was snoring softly against Dream's shoulder. He looked up helplessly at the other guys.

" Do I move him? " He asked, his ears lowered.

Sapnap shook his head. " He will throw a fit if you wake him on accident. "

Dream blinked. " Well... I've woken him before, and I still have my head. " He remarked with a laugh.

Sapnap stared at him. " How you still have anything left of you I don't know. " He said after a moment.

Dream looked down and curled his tail over his lap. " Heh, George has gone easy on me, I suppose. " He said.

Skeppy rolled his eyes. " I'm going to bed. " He announced before strolling away.

Sapnap and Eret both grinned at him. " Have fun. " Eret said before hopping away.

Dream heaved a sigh and leaned against the back of the chair. He ran a hand through George's hair and shut his eyes. He too had fallen asleep pretty easily.

When he woke, George was sitting up and running a hand over one of his ears again. He blinked, too groggy to determine what was happening.

He finally perked up and shook his head, ultimately shaking George off on accident.

" Sorry. " George said quickly. Dream looked over at him, fixing his mask.

" I don't mind, you just surprised me. That's all. " Dream responded with a small, sheepish smile.

George was quiet for a moment before stretching and yawning.

The two stood up and Dream dragged himself to the fridge, wincing at the stiffness in his neck.

George took some cereal from the pantry and went to make himself a bowl. Dream settled with some cold cuts again.

Sapnap and Eret wandered downstairs and were talking quietly. Dream's ears twitched. " Good morning. " He said without looking up.

" God- I forgot your hearing was that good. " Sapnap laughed.

Dream nodded with a shrug. Eret sat down beside him. The imp looked up and tilted his head a little.

" It's Skeppy's last day. Should we make the most of it? " He said. George, who had been hunched over his bowl of cereal, sat up right.

" We should throw a party or something. Wait... Not celebrating that he's leaving but just like... We'll miss him, y'know? " George voiced his idea awkwardly.

Eret and Sapnap nodded. " That sounds good. "

So they gathered together and strung up random colorful items and Dream found a jar of sprinkles. Curious, he tried to open it. When Sapnap spotted him he got startled and tossed it at him, sending the jar crashing to the ground.

Sprinkles spilled everywhere to say the least. It was quite a disastrous event. George had started laughing uncontrollably and they heard a thump from upstairs. Now the four panicked and were rushing to finish. Each one whisper-yelling at another to shut up.

Skeppy drowsily walked downstairs with a vexed expression. " Why are you guys making so much noise? " He complained, rubbing his eyes. Everyone was frozen in place, staring at Skeppy with wide eyes.

" What? " Skeppy paused, squinting at all the little homemade party banners before grinning from ear to ear. " Awww. " He cooed.

" You threw me a party! " He exclaimed as he ran around, he skidded to a halt in front of the broken jar and the sprinkles before raising his eyebrows. " What happened here? "

" Sapnap scared Dream, and Dream threw the sprinkles at him. " George said, unable to conceal his laughter that had risen in him again.

" well I'm sorry! I didn't expect to turn around and be face to face with Snapmap! " Dream protested. sapnap opened his mouth to correct him, but gave up with a sigh.

Eret was laughing quietly with George.

They gathered the chips from the pantry. They were small packages you would give to a kid for school. Dream glared at his own bag before tossing it onto the island, slouching as he watched everyone munch and talk.

He forced himself to cheer up and joined into the conversation. He smiled as George turned to him, beaming happily.

Dream turned to the group and they chatted cheerfully.

Midday had rolled around and everyone was bored again. They had forced Dream to clean up the sprinkles and he obliged without complaint. Though, cleaning was painfully slow.

Sapnap and Skeppy had gone back to streaming, leaving George, Dream, and Eret to their own devices. Quite literally.

George and Eret were currently trying to teach Dream how to navigate a phone. Dream was frustrated, yet intrigued by the complexity. He was getting the hang of it, though. Or at least that's what he told himself.

Dream 'hmphed' and put down the phone. " well. Now what? I figured out a phone. "

George shook his head. " No, Dream. You really haven't. But, if you're really that bored we can find something else to do. " Eret nodded.

" How about we explore the woods behind the house. " Eret suggested. " No one will see us and we can run around. " He added. Dream looked thoughtful for a moment.

" Okay. I'm in. " He said. George hesitated before nodding.

" Me too. " He said.

" Aight, let's go then. " cheered Eret as he raced out of the house.

Dream and George followed close behind. The three yelling happily amongst each other.

" Turn left! " Ordered Dream in a shout, grinning widely. He was having the time of his life.

Eret turned and charged left and they ran through the bushes and undergrowth, laughing.

" Oh! It's a clearing! " Eret gasped, surprised.

It was wide and open, surrounded by a circle of trees. Small flowers peeked from the grass and just enough sun filtered through. Dream was mesmerized.

He lunged forwards and flopped down in the center, admiring the view. The other two settled beside him.

" Anyone remember the way back and where we went to get here? " Eret asked.

Dream nodded. " I know. I run through the forest a lot. I'm surprised I haven't found this place until now. " he chirped.

" I can see why. The forest is beautiful. " Eret hummed.

" Hey! We can call this place the land of the dead. " Said George with a laugh.

Dream turned to him and nodded. " Good enough. This can be our little spot. " He said.

" Our spot. " George and Eret agreed. 

Hi y'all! 

I started drawing Pet portraits lately :)) 

I might open commissions. Whaty do y'all think? 

 Whaty do y'all think? 

Love y'all!

Moony <3