Bonus chapter 3

Dream poked the green beans with a grimace. " Why do I have to eat this? " He complained, looking up at Eret.

" Because it's healthy and you probably need some nutrition. " He answered bluntly. Dream pouted and shoved his plate away with distaste.

" I'm not eating it. " He stated firmly. George and Sapnap burst into a quiet fit of giggles.

" Come on, Dream. It's literally two sprouts. Just eat it. " Eret groaned. Dream shook his head.

" I'd rather feed it to Patches. " He stated. Patches glared at him, quickly darting upstairs. George snorted, clapping a hand over his mouth to muffle his laughter.

" Dreeamm... Just eat the vegetables. Please. " The fallen angel requested

Dream crossed his arms and basically shoved the plate halfway across the table. Eret lowered his head into his arms with a sigh. " I never thought I would have to raise a toddler. " He complained.

" What? I'm just living up to my nickname. Pissbaby, right? " Eret glared at George, his eyes narrowing.

" You've brought this fate upon me, huh? " He accused the brunette, who raised his hands in surrender, flicking his clout goggles over his eyes.

Dream stifled a laugh, standing up. He felt something snag one of his wings and he stiffened.

" Hey! Lemme go! " He complained, trying to tug his wing out of Eret's grasp. Eret huffed.

" You're not going anywhere. " He announced, shoving Dream back into his seat. Sapnap and George had stopped laughing and were now sitting quietly, watching in mild amusement. Dream bit back another complaint, staring at his plate.

" I'm not eating it. Nope. " He refused, his tail lashing. Eret put away everyone's dishes and came back to Dream glaring at his plate like it had personally insulted him. Dream looked up with a blank expression, his mask slipping across his face, leaving it slanted.

" You're not going anywhere until you eat it. I will strap you down to your chair if I have to. " Dream's wings sparked with small flames, his ears pinned back. He didn't respond, instead lowering his head onto the table. George and Sapnap agreed to go do something else, ditching the imp.

" I guess I live in this very chair then. " He sighed. Eret sat down in the other chair with a book.

Dream glanced at the fire crackling on his wings, suddenly coming up with an idea. He sat up and pulled the plate to himself.

He forced the fires to grow before cupping one is his hands, wincing at the slight burning sensation before lighting the vegetables on fire.

Eret jumped in surprise, his eyes widening beneath the sunglasses.

Dream gave a victorious cry, watching the green beans shrivel and char. " HAHAHA! I WIN! " He screeched, shoving the plate off the table by accident. There was a loud shatter and he sheepishly apologized, rubbing the back of his neck.

He quickly sped away from the table and upstairs to his room. He opened the door to his room and tumbled in, cackling psychotically. George looked down at him, raising an eyebrow.

" Did you start a war or something? Do I need to hide you? " He asked bluntly, but there was hidden affection behind his gaze. " Tut tut Dream. You should really learn to behave yourself. " He chastised playfully, sitting down beside him.

Dream sat up and brushed off his wings of smaller sparks.

" I lit my green beans on fire. " He admitted with a wheeze. George gasped and then started laughing, rolling his eyes.

" Y- You lit them on fire?? " He repeated. Dream nodded enthusiastically. George spluttered and coughed, choking on his own laughter.

Dream patted his back with a wife grin.

" You're such a child. " George sighed, ruffling his blonde hair. Dream leaned into the touch.

" I know. " He hummed, closing his eyes. 

Literally such a short chapter but my brain is fried and I have class today. 

Sorry about the lack of chapters :'))

Also, literally so tired. :DD

Anyhow, that's all I got for now. 

My mom is writing a children's book I have to illustrate for so that should be fun. 

Love y'all so much!!!

Moony <3