31

Sorry for the shorter chapter, I just could not think of anything to write.

The three had stuck around the spot and chatted noisily before they returned home not long after. Twigs and leaves are stuck in their hair in random, wild directions. Each boy had some form of greenery.. They could hear Sap and Skeppy streaming, though it sounded like they were saying goodbye. They were chuckling softly between each other as they talked about what they wanted to do in "the land of the dead".

So far they planned to make it feel more cozy, possibly build a little hangout spot, and have a cushion for Patches, since she technically counted as being dead too.

They had sat down on the couch and Skeppy practically fell down the stairs a little while later. " Woah- Why do you guys- what happened to your hair? " He said while staring at them. His brown eyes gleamed with confusion.

They looked between each other and started giggling. George leaned forwards and plucked a branch from Dream's hair. He grinned at the Brit in response, the same fuzzy feeling plaguing him. He looked back at Skeppy, hoping his cheeks wouldn't deceive him.

" We went exploring. " He trilled, his tail wagging uncontrollably.

Sapnap walked downstairs as he said that and waved lazily at them. " I can tell. There is twigs and leaves n stuff in your hair. " He hummed before wandering to the fridge and grabbing a water.

Eret and George smiled. " Yeah. We went pretty far. " Eret hummed, eyeing the bottle. Sapnap sighed and tossed it to the fallen angel, going back to the fridge with a slouch so he could grab himself another.

" People really want you to make a streaming account by the way, Dream. " Sap said as he plopped down beside the blonde. Dream jumped and let out a sheepish chuckle.

" Really? I don't know... " Dream frowned and glanced down before shrugging indecisively. He didn't want to expose him or George or Eret, but he had had a lot of fun the last time he had joined in on a stream with Snapmap.

" Up to you, dude. " Sapnap said as he stretched back. He took a swig of his bottle and Eret rolled his eyes before doing the same. Everyone fell into a comfortable silence. This meant everyone was alone with their own thoughts.

Dream's tail flicked as he looked at the phone on the coffee table. He debated picking it up, but decided against it, instead leaning tiredly against George. George again went straight for his ear and brushed his hands along it.

Dream drowsily looked forwards, drowning in his own thoughts.

He couldn't help but wonder if he would ever get home. His focus shifted to George and he glanced up at the Brunet. Why had he freaked out over what Eret had said? Dream felt a frown tug at his lips. He never did truly tell the imp how he died.

Dream adjusted his shattered mask and heaved a sigh. He closed his eyes, but his mind stayed occupied. He was only semi-aware of his surroundings, too busy enjoying George's warmth, which was odd. Dream was naturally warm, so why would he need George for warmth? He shook it off. No need to go too into detail he supposed. He was with George. That was all that mattered. He had his cr- best friend by his side. He returned to his thoughts.

Had someone hurt George? Dream forced his wings to stay cool so he wouldn't burn George or anyone else around him. Or even set the couch on fire. He'd done it to a chair. No doubt he could do it to a couch. The very thought of the question being true made Dream feel sick to his stomach.

If he found out someone had, he would personally be the one to drag him down to hell and beat the shit out of them. He'd never forgive them. That's for sure. He glanced momentarily at his clawed finger tips, he was quick to close his eyes again, though.

He supposed George would tell him how he died when he was ready. He couldn't push it. Even if he really wanted to. He wanted to know who he had to kill for revenge. But what about Eret?

Eret was alive at some point. That much was obvious. So Dream's question was how long ago and how in general. It couldn't have been that long ago. He knew how to manipulate a phone and stream. Surely he was pretty young too. His thoughts drifted to his wounds he'd received while being on Earth, specifically with Eret. He didn't realize people could be so cruel.
He was glad he had Eret with him. He might've been permanently broken mentally if it wasn't for him.

Most in hell had bad pasts, but preferred to mind their business, with the occasional idiot who thought they were powerful enough to take over. As if.

Dream's thoughts grew muddled with exhaustion and his mind finally let him fall into a light sleep. 

Henlo! I has question

Do you guys want a halloween special chapter? 

If not, I probably won't post tomorrow. 

I also am going to miss 2 weeks in November b/c I'm going on a trip to see family and I'll have no internet. 

Love Y'all!!

Moony <3