Bonus Chapter 6

Dream ran around the house in a wild flailing mess of wings and a tail. He zoomed up and down the stairs, gathering random items in his arms while Sapnap, Skeppy, Eret, and George watched, dumbfounded.

He tumbled into his bedroom and looked between the desk chair and the folding chair he'd brought up there, his tail flicking. He hucked the blankets over top of it and scrunched up his nose when the chair fell over with a crash. He heard George yell if he was okay from downstairs but he just ignored him and shoved his chair back up.

He spread the blanket over the top of the chairs and took the duck tape to hold the blankets together. His ears perked as he shoved the snacks he'd dragged up to the room. Patches watched with a lazy glare, her ears twitched as she tucked her paws beneath her and chastised him with her stare alone. Almost as if she wanted to say " You better not do something idiotic. "

He turned to her and stuck his tongue out before racing back downstairs. Drema's stare landed on George before he suddenly snagged his hoodie sleeve and was running back upstairs.

" Dream- Let go of me! " George laughed as he tried to pull away. " I was trying to talk to Sapnap. " Dream mutely shook his head and paused at the door before positively flinging it open.

He finally let go of George's sleeve and motioned to the fort, but he couldn't seem to find words to describe it.

" House! " He finally chirped excitedly, bouncing around it like a child. George watched, amused laughter echoing from him.

" You built a mini house? " He questioned. Dream nodded eagerly.

" I'm getting Snapmap and Skeppers and Eret. " He announced before practically breaking the door down. George turned to Patches who gave him an unamused stare. Based on her reaction, he could assume that this wasn't the first time this had happened, though, it certainly was a new sight for him. One he didn't mind, nonetheless.

He let out a screech of surprise when the door burst open again. Eret seemed rather lost while Sapnap and Skeppy were cackling.

" Dream? Is there something wrong? I see a blanket fort. That's it. " Eret said, turning to face the vibrating imp. Dream beamed at him, quickly shoving his mask to the side of his head and opening his vibrant green eyes. George saw the other 3 flinch.

" I made house! New house! Warm. " He exclaimed as he ducked under the blankets. Eret looked worriedly over at George who shrugged, shaking his head before following after Dream.

They all barely fit in the rather large fort and Dream was right, it was warm. Uncomfortably warm. Excruciatingly hot. George wanted nothing more than to go back to the air conditioned living room, but Dream was so happy no one dared to say anything.

Dream flopped against George with a happy noise of sorts. Eret 'awwed' quietly and Sapnap and Skeppy were whispering to each other, occasionally bursting out into fits of giggles.

" So uh, mind explaining why you felt we needed a new house, Dream? " George asked quietly. Dream looked up at him, his lime green eyes glowing slightly before he grinned widely.

" I was getting cold. " He said shortly with a shrug. " So, I found a way to fix it. " He added.

" You... I guess that makes sense. " George said after a heartbeat. " You did come from literal hell which I assume was stupid hot. " He hummed.

" Yeah, but the citizens weren't. " Dream groaned dramatically and George spluttered before chuckling.

Eret peered over at them, vaguely listening to Sapnap and Skeppy's mini argument they were having over which was better; pizza or tacos.

He smiled slightly at the way Dream chattered eagerly with George. He was very animated. His hands made wild motions and his ears were at an awkward angle so he wouldn't knock over the blankets.

The pair's obvious feelings for each other and the way they skirted around them was painful to watch. Eret hesitated before tapping George's shoulder, Dream rambling about his old apartment, oblivious that he had lost George's attention.

George looked over at Eret and tilted his head and Eret bit back a sigh. " So when do you two plan to kiss, hmm? " He asked bluntly and George's eyes widened before he bopped him over the head with an incomprehensible noise of embarrassment. Sapnap and Skeppy looked up from their conversation and Dream fell quiet, looking over at the brunette with a puzzled expression.

" I- Shhh! Eret! " George whined. He looked over at Dream pouted. " Sorry, he said something stupid. " He shot an accusatory glare towards the taller, who offered a charming smile and a chuckle.

" Okay, well anyways, my mattress was like, really old. " Dream continued with his story and George seemed fully immersed again and Eret looked over at Skeppy and Sapnap who shrugged with shared laughter.

He shuffled his raven colored wings, his gaze trailing to the exit of the blanket fort. He noticed the granola bars Dream had squirreled into here and took one, fidgeting with the wrapper.

" You would think Dream's going into hibernation or something. " He joked to no one in particular, shaking his head as he put the granola back down. He then noticed the plush in the corner. " Where'd you get that from? " He asked a bit louder to Dream. Dream looked where he was looking before picking up the dog stuffed animal with a wide smile.

"Rat! " He said. " This looks like Rat! " He added, hugging the plush closer and George watched curiously.

" That... Doesn't look like a rat? " Skeppy said slowly, recognition flickering to life in his eyes.

" No! Rat! The dog. " Dream said.

" Who's Rat? " George asked.

" A dog I met on the opposite side of the border with Bad! Bad's dog! " Dream exclaimed.

" Bad's... " Skeppy trailed off, looking away and fidgeting with his hands. " Can I see the plush? " He asked.

Dream nodded and passed the stuffed animal to him. He turned his attention back to George and was instantly yapping about old stories of Patches.

Eret turned to Skeppy and Sapnap. Skeppy was mumbling something to Sapnap, petting the stuffed animal's head.

Ayyy Hello y'all! It's been almost a month!

I've been posting a lot on ao3 ( Which you can find in my bio ) 

Anyways, not much to fill y'all in on. I'm planning to write like one or two more bonus chapters and then the big ol finale. 

That's all

Love y'all!

Moony <333