50

No I am not fixing the fact I skipped 40 something and 40 other something Cressie. 

I'm not back from break ( But I will be in a few days! ) But I finally found some time to write! 

Also holy crap this chapter is absolute chaos. But writing angst and chaos is just wayyyy to much fun. 

After the small exchange, Eret had run off to do his own thing, leaving Dream and George to their own devices.

Dream's ears twitched as he sat silently.

" Soo... Do you think we need to change campsites again? It's snowing and I might've made a trail with my footprints. " Dream said slowly

" I think we're fine. If I were them I'd be too terrified to confront us again. " George sighed. Dream tilted his head.

" You literally murdered half the team and tore their guts out. Right in front of them. They're not coming back any time soon. " He said flatly. Dream made an 'o' shape with his mouth before looking down and fiddling with his thumbs.

" You were really pretty scary. " George admitted softly. Dream looked away.

" Yeahhh... I was uhm... I was hungry. " He mumbled. George sighed and shook his head.

" Hey Dream, do you want to know how I died? " He asked suddenly looking up at the blonde.

Dream stiffened. " I- Only if you're comfortable. " He said.

" Yes or no, Dream. " George huffed.

" Uh Yes? "

" Okay. " George took a deep breath. " I was at vidcon and we were walking back from the hotel. We being Sapnap and I. " He started.

" What's vidcon? " Dream blurted, internally face palming. Nice one timing.

" A youtuber meet up thing. " George answered briskly. " Anyways, we were walking back when we got approached by a 'fan'. Sounds kinda lame but 14 stab wounds later, namely one through the abdomen and one through the head and poof. Heaven. How lovely. " He said bluntly. Dream grimaced.

" Oh. Ouch. " He said stupidly, not really sure how to respond.

" Oh? Yeah, ouch is right. " George huffed. " I was literally stabbed to death. " He hissed bitterly.

" What's with being all upset? " Dream cooed worriedly, scooting closer to the brit. '' You told me. I'm very grateful. If you ever see the dude point 'em out and I'll drag back to hell with me. " He said.

George groaned. " You don't get it though! You've never died or been stabbed. You've never had to watch your friend shout and cry over your body. " He said, sounding distressed.

Dream raised his eyebrows. " Never been stabbed? Oh really? You know, just because I can't die doesn't mean I've never been tortured. It's literally what you rescued me from. " He argued.

" Yeah, but you didn't have to watch your friend go through mental torture. " George grumbled.

" What are you trying to get at? " Dream asked sharply.

" You just don't get it, Dream! You don't have to deal with emotions. " George blurted.

" Did you seriously just say I'm emotionless? " Dream's dark expression was unreadable.

" Yeah! Just like right now! You're emotionless and terrifying. " George cried. " You never figured out how to sympathize and understand! You see me cry and think the best thing to do is give me a hug! " He sounded frustrated.