𝐅𝐈𝐗𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

FIXING OLD TRADITIONS
a marauder's era story

***

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
– mental health, abuse, violence, dark magical elements, death, trauma, sexual scenes –

***

A shared universe.

FIXING OLD TRADITIONS | it started with a dance | legends & myths | crystal clear | quidditch star | escape | mirror | secrets | healer | fiery dragon | haunted 

So far only eleven books are in the shared universe. In no way do you have to read them in any order. How I ordered them above is the order in which their stories begin. Stretching from the Marauder's Era, through the Golden Era to Post-War and Next-Gen.

I personally like seeing familiar characters in stories, it's why I have chosen to have such a big shared universe with the possibility of many of my favourites oc's making an appearance.

Following the same timeline from different points of view, different types of stories, and different love interests. Because this is an Alternative Universe, a few canon events may be changed for story and plot purposes.

***

Fixing Old Traditions, which will begin in the year 1971. Follows the original character of Aimee Burke. A story of friendship, love and loss.

Sometimes people come into ours and we don't expect them to be so important to us. Until we're being ripped away from one another.

Aimee Burke and Sirius Black weren't so different on the outside, they couldn't be more opposite. On the inside were two souls destined to meet each other. Where one was strong the other was weak. Where one was hated the other was loved.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry; a sanctuary for people like them. Young wizards who felt lost in their own homes always had a home at Hogwarts. Aimee and Sirius were no exception.

One summer in 1971, would change their lives forever. Determined to stay clear of each other, until they realise that they have a lot more in common than they first believed. In the beginning, the pair don't see eye to eye.

They just need to push passed centuries of old traditions, maybe even fix them if they hope to ever get along.

Opposites in every way, the two develop a friendship that appears to be bizarre to the rest of the world, but wonderful to them.

***

Aimee Burke

***

Jily, Dorlene, Fralice, Lucissa.

OC x Sirius Black

***

I hope you enjoy the story, I'm always reading comments so don't be afraid to drop a few in.

All recognisable characters, settings etc. are property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. slytherinsilverrose

©SlytherinSilverRose
2021