𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

╔═══════════════╗
seventh year,
best uncle siri
╚═══════════════╝

The sunlight seeped through the curtains, as she carefully twisted around, she smiled at him, he slept so peacefully, his arm still lazily laid across her stomach. She carefully removed his hand from her stomach, she crept to their wardrobe, deciding to wear jeans rather than her skirt.

Covering the mark from their passion-filled nights together, she pulled a jumper over her head, twisting her hair in a bun, holding it together with her wand. She quietly tidied around their bedroom, folding their clothes into a small pile, while Sirius didn't move a muscle.

As she walked downstairs to make breakfast, she noted the time they need to leave for Jacob and Laura's soon. She smirked, morphing into a white dog, she ran upstairs leaping onto the bed, Sirius sat up, laughing as she licked all over his face.

"Alright, I'm up," he said, pushing the dog off the bed, turning back into Aimee.

"It's 1:30, we slept all the way through the morning,"

"And who's fault is that?" he asked, she raised her brows,

"Excuse me, I recall you being the naughty one last night," she firmly kissed him, he pulled her wand out of her hair, letting it fall loosely. "Really, my hair is a mess-

"It's not, you're my beautiful duchess," she chuckled,

"Get ready, I'm going to write on Ethan's Card," she quickly pecked his cheek, before she hurried back downstairs.

To the littlest Burke,
Happy second birthday little one,
We love you so so much, I hope
you're keeping your mummy and
Daddy on their toes.
Sending you, cuddles and kisses
Love Auntie Aimee & Uncle Sirius.

"Are you not ready yet?" Aimee said as Sirius walked around their house shirtless,

"Yes, I just need to find a shirt, then we can leave," he said, looking through their laundry, he threw a white shirt on, grabbing his leather jacket.

"We're going to a 2-year-olds birthday, Ethan isn't likely to comment on your jacket," he rolled his eyes at her,

"Come on, I've been waiting for you," he said, smirking as he walked outside, she sighed, following him outside, he took her hand apparating to Jacob and Laura's house. She hurried to the house letting herself in, Sirius followed her inside.

"Auntie Aimee!" Ethan said, running over to her,

"Hi, big boy, who's two today?" she lifted him up,

"Me!" he said, throwing his hands in the air,

"Yeah, you want to show me your presents?" she asked, he nodded she set him down on the floor, he held her hand, pulling her into the living room. Jacob offered Sirius a drink, he went with her brother into the kitchen.

"How has it been living with Sirius?" Laura asked, from the sofa as she was almost 7 months pregnant, she could hardly move. Aimee was dying to know if she was having a boy or a girl, but neither she nor Jacob wanted to know.

"It's been amazing, we can be ourselves, not have to worry about anything really,"

"Daniel said, the same, he's loved live with Melissa," Laura told her, rubbing her hand over her stomach.

"How's Ethan taking the baby news?"

"He literally said, 'okay now we play' and that was it," Laura told her, she laughed, "sometimes, he'll rest his head on my bump, thinking he can hear the baby,"

"Oh that's so cute, can you hear the baby?" she asked Ethan, he nodded, standing up walking towards someone.

"Uncle Siri, look," Ethan said, holding up a teddy bear he got for his birthday,

"What's his name?" Sirius asked, kneeling on the floor with him and Aimee,

"Teddy!" he said, holding the bear up to him, Sirius took the bear from him, booping his face with the stuffed animal.

Aimee and Sirius sat on the other sofa opposite. Ethan insisted on sitting on Sirius' knee. She smiled so much watching him with her nephew, slightly jealous that he preferred her boyfriend to her. Once Ethan grew more tired, and eventually fell asleep, Aimee thought it would be best to leave while he was sleeping so they didn't upset.

They apparated home, she headed to the kitchen, to prepare dinner for the both of them. While the food was cooking, she changed into a pair of shorts and a long shirt, Aimee tied her hair up in a messy bun. She plated up their dinner, Sirius rubbed his hands together eager to try her food.

"This is pretty good," he said, taking his first bite.

"Thanks," she said, smiling down at her plate, "you know, you were great with Ethan, like always,"

"He's a pretty cool kid,"

"You know, I'm his godmother right?"

"Really," he smiled, "we should babysit him more, he can be really funny when he's not having a tantrum,"

"I'd love that if he had him more," she said, smiling to herself "you know what we haven't done in a while,"

"What?"

"I can't remember the last time I read to you," she said, he smiled at her.

"Come on, let's go grab a book," he said, she hurried over to her very large collection of books she had on a bookcase.

"Shall, we read a horror, Laura got me, this book from a new author, Stephen King, I think his name is,"

"You don't usually read horror stories,"

"I know but I feel like I've read every romance and adventure story out there, it's nice to read something new," she said, making herself comfortable on the sofa, Sirius resting his head on her stomach, looking up at her, she leaned down to kiss him, as she turned to page one. 

If he had to pick one thing he loved most about it would be her passion for reading. Half of the time he didn't hear every word she read, with the joyful smile on her face, it would forever warm his heart