𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒚-𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆

╔═══════════════╗
sixth year,
double dates
╚═══════════════╝

tw: sexual content

Sirius returned to the Potter's to pack his trunk for Hogwarts, he enjoyed his time with the Burkes. Ethan had really warmed up to him, which always put a smile on Aimee's face when she saw him with her nephew. She had packed her trunk the night before to prevent her rushing around in the morning, instead, she spent the morning, sticking the pictures from Christmas and New Year in her scrapbook.

Pictures of the now four siblings, though Jacob held up a picture of Charlie to keep him included, as far as they were concerned there would always be five Burke siblings. Aimee smiled as she stuck a picture of her holding Ethan, with Sirius wrapping his arm around her, lightly kissing her cheek.

The toddler had been the reason for Aimee's smile, everything he did, mumbling more words, toddling around the house. He could always put a smile on her face, even if she wanted to break down and cry, the giggles and laughter he would cause immediately pushed their feelings to the back of her mind.

Daniel insisted on taking her to the station, despite Aimee's protest that she was old enough to take herself. As they walked through the barrier, she could have sworn she had seen a brown fox in the bushes. Before she could get a proper look, she was wrapped in a bear hug, as the girl pulled away, she smiled

"Hi, Lil, Happy New Year,"

"Did you have a good Christmas?"

"Yes, I have many pictures to show you," as Aimee looked through her bag, for her scrapbook, she spotted Regulus walking by, "Hi Reg, I was wondering if you wanted me to help you with your studies for your owls?"

"Thanks but I've been invited to dinner with Professor Slughorn and a few other students, for something called the Slugclub,"

"Oh yes, I've been invited too," Lily mentioned, he nodded his head.

"Okay, well maybe some other time then," Aimee said, she creased her brows, something didn't feel right. She shrugged off the feeling, boarding the train with Lily, as soon as they entered the compartment. Marlene and Alice bombarded her with the same question.

"Will you go on a double date with me?"

"What?"

"Dorcas and I want to go on a double date-

"Yeah, well so do me and Frank-

"Woah, calm down we could all go together at a group of six," she suggested, Alice and Marlene looked at each other before agreeing to go all together.

Aimee didn't mention to the girls that Sirius asked her to move in with him. Truthfully, she wasn't sure if she wanted to live with him, she hadn't even had a 17th birthday yet, they were still young and she was afraid they would ruin things. If they rushed into living together, she just needed time to think about it.

***

January seemed to pass by quickly, Aimee managed to convince Sirius to go on a date to Hogsmeade with Alice and Frank. Along with Dorcas and Marlene, he would have preferred they had their date just the two of them, he couldn't say no to his girl.

She chose to wear a dress for a change, she loved her jumper and skirts but figured it would be a nice change. Sirius headed to the Slytherin dormitory to pick her up for their date, he was so used to walking through the Slytherin common room now that the glances were barely noticeable, he knocked on the door.

"Woah," he gazed down as he saw her

"What?"

"You look great, you know we don't have to go," he smirked at her.