𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

╔═══════════════╗
third year,
burke's place
╚═══════════════╝

Evan planned the perfect date for Aimee, however, he wanted to surprise her which would be difficult. As she somehow had a way of figuring things out, he never mentioned anything to Regulus in case he were to let it slip to her.

Once they had finished their final lesson for the weekend, he hurried Aimee out of the dormitory. She had never seen him so excited to leave their common room before. She found it adorable, what he was up to she didn't know.

The grounds of Hogwarts were coated in fluffy white snow, he took her hand, walking her up the hill which had become rather slippy. Aimee knew where they were heading now, she smiled hurrying her steps. They finally reached the top of the hill where the old willow tree stood.

"Surprise!" Evan said, she smiled as she saw the lush green grass under the willow tree

"I used a charm to warm up the air around the tree," he told her, wrapping his arms around her from behind, he guided her towards the tree, sitting her down on the blanket he had laid out. "We're skipping dinner, so I thought I'd bring dinner up here," he said grabbing a picnic basket from behind the tree.

"I love this, look how beautiful Hogwarts looks covered in snow,"

"It's alright, I'd rather look at you," she blushed trying to suppress a giggle, she shuffled closer to him, rest her head on his shoulder. "You know you're the only person, I've told about this place," she smiled at him

"I'm honoured," she said, pecking his cheek.

"Here, I want to show you something," he said, standing up, he held Aimee's hand, lifting her up he walked her around the tree, carved into the tree read.

'Burke's Place
B+R'

"Does that mean Burke and Rosier?" he nodded "Why not use A and E"

"Because that would be Accident and Emergency, like at the hospital," she laughed

"I'm sorry, I don't mean to laugh," she said

"It's fine, I laughed too when I realised,"

The winter months meant that it went darker a lot earlier, even though it appeared to be dark, the time was only 5:00 pm. Evan didn't want to slip down the hill, which is why he suggested continuing their date back in their common room. He held Aimee's hand as they carefully walked down the hill.

"Evan, I don't feel, ahh," she said, as slipped a little, though Evan held her up "steady,"

"We're fine, look we're nearly at the bottom," he said, chuckling to himself as she gripped onto his arm.

She slipped taking Evan off his feet, they both slid down the hill, Aimee screamed all the way down once they reached the bottom. He started laughing, causing her to laugh with him, they laid there for a moment before getting up. 

They were cornered by Jacob and Theo who questioned their night. She smiled at them telling them all about her date knowing they leave her alone quicker, Aimee then took Evan to her room where they laughed and played a game of wizard chess.

"Don't you dare," he warned her as she was only one move away from winning.

"Checkmate," she said, he pushed the board away, tickling her, he laughed as she could hardly speak through laughter.

"Evan please, stop," she managed to say,

He stopped tickling her as she calmed her breathing he was laid over her, his eyes falling to her lips. He leaned down pressing his lips against hers, she smiled at him, he laid beside her, draping his arm over her waist.

"Don't mind if I stay do you?" he asked, she turned around to face him

"No, I don't mind," she told him, to kiss him again she twisted around smiling to herself,

"Goodnight, Aimee," he leaned over to kiss her cheek, he pulled her close to him as he nuzzled his face into her neck.

The next morning, Evan woke up first he smiled at her she looked even more beautiful as she slept, she stirred in her sleep turning over, resting her head on his chest. He closed his eye when her eyes flickered open, she looked at him, smiling at him, she kissed his cheek.

"Morning, did you sleep well?" he asked

"Yeah, I was thinking, it's Saturday so why don't we spend the whole day in bed," she suggested

"Sounds like a plan, I'll head to Great Hall to get us some breakfast," he said, going to the Great Hall.

He strolled down the hall, a big smile was the only expression his face could make, everyone noticed it, Regulus, Amycus and Alecto. Even McKinnon noticed the difference in him, she nudge Lily and Alice to look over at him, he didn't sit down but instead plated up two plates of food.

"Did you see the look on Rosier's face," Regulus said, as he left the Great Hall with Avery and Mulciber

"Yeah, I take it his date went well,"

"Definitely, I never heard him come to his room," Avery said, as they passed Regulus' brother and Lupin. Remus looked at Sirius, he shrugged off the look.

"So what, Aimee's slept with me before," Remus' eyes widened, "Not like that she stayed over, and we slept in the same bed,"

"Oh, I thought-

"I know what you thought,"

Remus shoved Sirius as the two boys ran down the hall, they still had to gather things for their prank. As they turned into the Great Hall, they ran into Evan, nearly knocking the plates out of his hands. 

"Woah," he managed to keep the plates steady,

"Sorry" Remus apologised, he hurried past them halting his steps. 

"Lupin," he said, they were surprised he wanted to talk to them, "Aimee finished that book you gave her, it scared the fuck out of her," he chuckled, as he left for his common room. 

"What book did you give her?"

"A horror story, I thought I'd widen her library, with a bit of Stephan King, a new horror author,"

"Well, she won't be reading them to me,"