𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆

╔═══════════════╗
summer 1973,
rosier manor
╚═══════════════╝

The day Aimee had been dreading had finally come. After telling her mother that she wanted to visit Evan at Rosier Manor, she now had to. Thankfully he asked his parents and they were more than happy for her to visit. She dressed in a button-up mint green summer dress, with a cream cardigan tied around her waist.

She sighed as she left her home, she wasn't overly excited, seeing Evan was fine. Meeting his parents was her issue, she knew what she would be walking into when she met Walburga and Orion. She didn't know a thing about Mr and Mrs Rosier, all she knew was that Druella Black's maiden name was Rosier. However, she was unsure if there was any relation between them.

When she arrived near the Rosier home, she couldn't see another house for miles, they had a lot of land around them. Rose trees were positioned like an archway to the front gate, she opened the gate, taking a look around their front garden, in the centre was a large fountain. She walked around the fountain, towards the door, she knocked on the door.

"Yes, how might I help you?" a small elf asked, she didn't seem as old or tired as Kreacher did.

"Hi, my name is Aimee Burke, Evan invited me," the elf gestured for her to come inside, she gazed all around the home, the aesthetic was extremely different to what she expected.

"Roni, who was at the door?" an older witch, walked down the hall, turning to the elf before glancing at her.

"Aimee Burke, she's here to see Evan,"

"Hello, I'm Evangelina Rosier," she shook Aimee's hand, welcoming her with a warm and friendly smile. "Roni, why don't you show her upstairs to Evan's room,"

"Of course," the elf gestured for Aimee to follow, she smiled their elf never referred to them as master or mistress but just simply by name. "Evan should be awake," the elf knocked on the door.

"I'm awake!" she smiled holding back her laughter, he opened the door, wearing just a pair of shorts, "Oh, I didn't know you were coming today,"

"Really, I sent you a letter, telling you I was coming, you actually replied,"

"Okay, I forgot," he held his hands up in surrender "I won't be long let me just get dressed," she waited outside of his room, though she wasn't waiting too long.

"Yay, you're awake," she clapped her hands,

"Har har," he rolled his eyes at her, "shall I show you around," she nodded,

Evan walked her downstairs, he showed her around, the ballroom looked so glamorous even if there wasn't anyone inside. She spotted a drum set and a guitar, they seemed out of place in a ballroom, he saw her eyeing the instruments. He walked across the ballroom floor, picking up the guitar, he waved his wand over the drums.

"Won't your parents be mad?" she questioned

"Why it's my house, I can do what the hell want in it," he played the guitar really well and loud, the music echoed throughout his home, she was certain that his mother or father would come and put a stop to this.

"EVAN!" his mother yelled, although you could barely hear her over the music, he stopped playing once he saw his mother "please try and be quiet, your father has an awful headache,"

"Sorry, mum,"

"Why don't you show Aimee the library," his mother suggested,

"You have a library, why didn't you tell me, let's go," she dragged Evan out of the ballroom,