𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

╔═══════════════╗
first year,
broken crow
╚═══════════════╝

Kreacher, the house-elf made his way through Grimmauld Place, waking up the residents of the house and their guest. Aimee only had one choice of outfit her white collared shirt, a green jumper with her black skirt. She tried her hair into a ponytail, Aimee neatly folded Sirius' clothes she walked to his bedroom, knocking on his door.

"What?" he grumpily said, as he opened his door, just wearing a pair of shorts.

"I take it your not a morning person," he shook his head "anyway here's your clothes back." he forced a smile across his face, he took the clothes from her, closing his door behind him,

She rolled her eyes, she cautiously walked along the hall, heading downstairs for breakfast. Kreacher had set the table for three people, Aimee sat down she wondered why the table had been set for three. 'Maybe Walburga and Orion were too busy to join them' Orion approached Kreacher, she kept her head down not wanting to talk to the older wizard.

"Kreacher, aren't those boys up yet," he asked

"No master, Kreacher tried but young masters went back to sleep," he huffed as if they has heard their father, Sirius and Regulus walked downstairs. While Regulus was fully dressed, Sirius remained in his shorts.

"Sirius, go and put on a shirt," his mother said.

"Why? I'm in my own house," Walburga shot him a glare, sighing before she spoke again.

"We have a guest and a lady at that," Sirius laughed

"A lady? Aimee's not a lady,"

"That's rude," Aimee said, nudging his shoulder.

Walburga was going to speak but instead watched their interaction with one another and the smile across Sirius' face. After breakfast he went upstairs to change, Kreacher had brought Aimee's bag downstairs leaving at the front door, she smiled at the elf, she would have fetched her own bag down.

"Mistress, Mr and Mrs Burke are here," she hurried over to her mother and father, she wrapped her arms around her father, quickly pulling away when he winced.

"Are you okay?" she asked

"Of course, I am sweetie,"

"We appreciate you letting her stay here," Mrs Burke spoke

"No bother at all, she's welcome here anytime, there's something I have for you if you'll follow me, Mrs Burke," both Regulus and Sirius eyed their mother cautiously.

"I hope you enjoyed your time here," Walburga said, as Mrs Burke smiled at her

"I had a great time Mrs Black, I hope to attend more of your balls," she said, smiling at the woman.

"Why certainly," Aimee turned to Regulus and Sirius

"And you two better save me a dance," she told them, a wide smile grew on Sirius' face

"Of course, Miss Burke," she smiled at him, she gave Regulus a hug

"Don't be a stranger," Regulus told her

"I don't plan on being one," she pulled away, to hug Sirius. Hugging him was different to Regulus, he was taller than her, his chin would rest on her head, Regulus was the same height as Aimee so their chins rested perfectly on each other's shoulders.

"See you at school," he smiled at her, though it fell the very second she walked out the door.

***