𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

╔═══════════════╗
first year,
chocolates for remmy 
╚═══════════════╝

With Remus' birthday right around the corner, Aimee thought a lot about going to the Gryffindor common room. Surely they would get into a lot of trouble, being in each other's dormitories. How in the world was Marlene going to get it past the Gryffindor Prefects, she gave her strict instruction of when to turn up.

She listened, as she stood near the Fat Lady's portrait in everyday clothes, a pair of ripped jeans, a black shirt and a leather jacket. She left her hair in its usual curly state, she wouldn't dare attempt to brush through it, making it a big knotty mess. She checked her watch 'five minutes she should be here' she thought.

"Hi, come on," Marlene gestured for her to walk through.

She hurried to slip inside, where Alice and Mary were waiting to usher her upstairs to the boy's dorm room. They had already snuck Emmeline and Dorcas, she hurried over to Remus wrapping his arms around him. Even if he was too tall for her to hug him, he had to bend down in order to hug her.

"Happy birthday," she said, she handed him a box, he smiled as he opened the box. "Sirius said, you loved chocolate, so I got you some hard to find flavours,"

"Thank you, I'll have to hide them, truthfully, I didn't want a party, this is more of a party for Sirius and James," Remus told her, she looked over to Sirius and James who both had their Gryffindor ties, tied around their head, jumping around like a toddler high on sugar.

"Look at them, like two overgrown toddlers," Alice said, shaking her head at them.

"Idiotic if you ask me," Lily commented, Marlene rolled her eyes at her, as she pulled Lily up to dance with her, which instantly caught James' attention.

"Hey," Sirius said, catching Aimee off guard,

"Hi, having fun I see, though I feel the need to point out you dance very differently to how I remember," she said, he grinned leaning into her whispering

"Shh, don't tell anyone, it's our secret," she pulled away from her winking at her, she smiled at him.

James was hurrying past knocking Sirius purposely into her, he fell into to her, he braced his hand against the wall behind her. She looked up, their faces were mere centimetres away from each other. They both looked away, he move away from her quickly, he rubbed the back of his neck,

"I'm going to get a drink," he said, pointing over his shoulder

"What was that I saw?" Dorcas said, making her jump out of her skin.

"What, nothing happened," Aimee tucked her hair behind her ears. She cocked her brow knowingly

"Really, the closeness, gazing into each other's eyes," Dorcas said, fluttering her eyes at her

"We weren't gazing into each other's eyes,"

"You might have not been, but Sirius was," she smiled at her.

"What is it with me and Sirius?" Aimee asked her, she glanced around her wondering what she meant "I mean first it's Narcissa, then Andromeda and Marlene and now you. What is it?" she smiled at her.

"We see it,"

"See what?" she questioned

"You two together, I mean I don't claim to be psychic about this stuff, but I have predicted my fair share of relationships over the years, I bet you 10 galleons that you and Sirius will date at some point in the future," Dorcas explained

"What makes you so sure we will date?"

"I haven't been wrong yet," Aimee pursed her lips thinking to herself for a moment.

"Alright, 10 galleons, be prepared to lose Meadowes," she said, holding her hand out for her to shake

"I don't plan on losing" Dorcas shook her hand.

After two hours into the party, everyone was dancing though Sirius and Aimee were avoiding each other like the plague, though she was avoiding him, because of what Dorcas had said. Emmeline had dragged Remus up to dance, while Alice had pulled Frank up to dance. Mary had actually succeeded in getting Peter up dancing.

James and Sirius hadn't truly sat down, Aimee was dancing with Lily. Much to James dismay, but there was not a chance in hell that Lily would even consider dancing with him. She spun around, slipping on a drink someone had spilt. Though instead of getting up right away she began laughing.

"Are you okay?" Marlene said while laughing hysterically.

"I think I'm alright?" she tried to stand up, falling back on the floor wincing as a sharp pain shot through her ankle.

"No your not, here," Lily said, leaning down to her.

Marlene and Lily help her up, sitting her down on one of the boy's beds. Aimee took her shoe off, seeing her ankle red and swelled, she shrugged her shoulders attempting to walk it off. But the pain hurt too much, she sunk back down onto the bed.

"What's wrong?" James asked,

"Aimee might have twisted or even broken her ankle,"

"It isn't broken Marl, I just twisted it that's all, though it is going to be difficult to get back to the dungeons now,"

"You can't stay here, we'll really get in trouble then," Lily said.

"Hey, Sirius come and take your girlfriend back to her dorm," James shouted,

"She's not my girlfriend," he said, defensively "but I will take you back if you want,"

"No, no I'm fine," she said, attempting to stand "Ahh," Sirius caught her.

"Nope, come on, I'll take you back," he swung her arm over his shoulder, keeping her steady with his other hand braced on her side. He walked her through the castle towards the dungeons, stopping at the door.

"You going to be alright now?" he asked, letting go of her.

"Yeah, I'll be fine," she hugged him, he smiled to himself all the way back to his common room.