𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒊𝒙

╔═══════════════╗
seventh year,
i'm guilty, i love her
╚═══════════════╝
tw: sexual content

As much as Aimee wanted to spend the Christmas holiday and their anniversary alone. James' mother had invited the pair to their home for dinner, they wanted to meet the girl that Sirius wouldn't stop talking about. While they met her briefly they never got to spend enough time with her to see what Sirius saw in her.

"Do I look okay?" she asked, looking down at her outfit, his eyes trailed down her outfit, he smiled pressing his lips against hers,

"Beautiful, my love,"

"Really I'm literally wearing a jumper and skirt,"

"I know, you still look beautiful," she smiled she as entwined her fingers with his, "just so you know, I've told them a lot about you,"

Rather than knocking on the door, he allowed himself inside, he let go of her hand to hug Fleamont. As Euphemia hurried over to embrace him with the same level of excitement, however, she added a kiss on his cheek. She smiled as she watched them, they made treated Sirius just as they would their own son, Euphemia turned her attention to Aimee.

"It's good to see you again," she embraced her, though she quickly pulled away when Aimee tensed up at the unfamiliar gesture. "Oh hunny, I'm so sorry, Sirius warned me of your mother, I'm so terribly sorry-

"No it's alright, I just wasn't expecting a hug,"

"Sirius is our son, whether he likes it or not," Fleamont added, "that makes you part of our family too," she smiled at him,

"Well, then I'm deeply honoured,"

"Here, I must show you some baby picture of our little James," Euphemia said, gesturing for her to follow,

"Oh now these I have to see," she excitedly followed Euphemia into the living, turning around to smirk at James, who bore a horrified look on his face.

The men stayed in the kitchen, they talked about Aimee mostly. Sirius was proud of her in every way, he informed Euphemia and Fleamont of her troubles with her mother, just so they were aware of them. While James' father left to join the women, he poured him and Sirius a drink.

"You never told me about her mother?" James questioned

"It wasn't my place to say anything, did you see how she froze with your mum,"

"Yeah, I know I give her a hard time," James said, taking a sip of his drink, "but she is a great person, even for a Slytherin,"

Sirius chuckled, as the night went on, it was getting late, he gazed at her from afar, as she said goodbye to James' parents, he smiled as she laughed with Euphemia and Fleamont. She was even getting along with James, even if she wouldn't admit it, she had grown rather fond of him. Sirius walked across to them when Fleamont gestured for him to come over to him.

"Aimee's a wonderful girl," he said, flinging his arm over Sirius' shoulders, "how come you don't visit us often with her?"

"Wonderful isn't the word I'd use," James said, smirking as he took a sip of his drink.

"He likes to keep me to himself," she said, smiling at him, "isn't that right," he wrapped his arm around her waist

"I'm guilty, I love her too much to share her with the world," he said kissing her temple

"It's been a pleasure to have met you, Aimee, you must visit with your nephew some time he sounds too adorable not to meet," Euphemia said, smiling at her rather than going in for a hug.

Sirius hooked her arm with his as they walked back to their home, she rested her head on his shoulder, as they arrived outside the door. He fumbled with the keys as she played with his jacket, kissing his neck, he smirked as the door opened he swiftly pulled her inside, holding her against the wall, smashing his lips on hers.

She roughly pulled his leather jacket off, not breaking their kiss, he lifted her jumper over her head, immediate claiming her lips again. She tugged on his shirt, he broke their kiss again, as she pulled the shirt over his head, he kissed along her jawline and neck. She pushed him back, hurrying up the stairs, laughing as he gritted his teeth, he flicked his wand at her, ripping her skirt off.

"Sirius!" she exclaimed trying to cover herself, he raced up to her,

"Don't cover up, darling," holding her arms by her side, pressing his lips firmly against hers.

He slapped her ass, pointing to the bedroom, she picked up her wand using the same spell to rid him of his jeans leaving him bare. He smirked as he sat on their bed, she straddled him, he grazed her thigh with his fingertips, slipping his fingers under the hem of her panties, he tore them off, exposing her.

"What are you going to do?" she whispered

"Nothing," she creased her brows, "you are though," they glanced down at his throbbing cock, just inches away from her.

She took him in her hand, pumping his cock, as she speed up her pace, his breathing escalated. He grabbed her ass pulling her close, she positioned the tip at her entrance, rocking slowly, teasingly until she had him completely inside her.

"Fuck," he bucked his hips, matching her rhythm.

He laid back pulling her down with him, he flipped them over, holding her wrist above her head, he smashed his lips onto her, he lifted her leg over his shoulder, allowing him to thrust deeper.

He kissed along her jaw, down her neck, he pressed firm kisses against her chest, tracing his tongue around her nipple. She squirmed under his touch, he held both her wrist with one, hand while the other light brushed over her skin. She squirmed more when she realised where his fingers were heading,

Her breathing escalated as he lightly circled her clit, arching her back as she was almost at her peak. He abandoned her breast, to watch as she shivered under her touch, she clenched her eyes, her toes curling as she was close.

"Open your eyes," when she didn't he stilled and stopped rubbing her clit,

"Please, I need to-

"Then don't close your eyes," he nodded,

He smirked at her as he continued to thrust, circling her clit faster than before. Her walls tighten around him, he thrust became more feral as she cried out unable to hold on any longer, her juices spilling out of her. He thrust one more time to achieve his own release, he pulled out of her, collapsing beside her, she leaned on his chest as they caught their breath.

"Round two later?" she whimpered, as he lightly caressed her raw pussy.

"Only if you behave," she chuckled, lightly kissing his lips,

She lightly draping a thin blanket over them, she snuggled close to him, They basked in the glow he turned her over on her side, shuffling close to spoon her, he rested his arm over her pulling her close to him, he rest his chin on her shoulder, smiling at her as he kissed her cheek.