𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒚-𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

╔═══════════════╗
sixth year,
winter nights
╚═══════════════╝

Sirius had worked up the perfect plan to cheer Aimee up, it would be perfect as they most likely wouldn't see each other for Christmas. He believed that she needed this time with her brothers, and promised her an anniversary dinner once they returned to Hogwarts.

"I really appreciate this," she said, as she and Remus exchanged, their books Aimee wanted to get back into reading she had hardly read a sentence, and she figured that he would offer her the best choices.

Though little did she know that Sirius had asked Remus to keep her occupied for a while until he was ready for her. They walked through Hogsmeade, with their house scarves wrapped around them, she enjoyed having someone she could talk to about books and stories that they had read.

"So what does Sirius have planned?" she asked

"I erm, he doesn't"

"Come on Rem, I know Sirius enough to know he wouldn't skip a chance to go to Hogsmeade with me, so what's he planning,"

"I really don't know, he didn't tell me anything, in case you asked questions," she nodded,

The pair of them spotted James trying his luck with Lily again, and like every time she turned him down, Aimee smiled. Though her smile quickly fell when she saw his face, he usually shrugged it off whenever Lily turned him down, then again he usually had people around him.

He looked hurt that Lily wouldn't go out with him, he straightened his posture when he spotted Remus and Aimee walking down the street. He strutted towards them, slinging his arm over Remus' shoulder, she eyed him, curiously he had totally changed his attitude.

"So Burke, you excited for your little date tonight," James said, being a little nicer to her than he normally was, she knew this was just pity for losing her brother.

"Shut up," Remus murmured elbowing him in the stomach

"So he's planning a date?"

"Oops," James said, "I thought she knew," he whispered to Remus

"Well, she does now,"

"If you're here, Sirius off Merlin knows where then where's Peter,"

"McGonagall is helping him with extra credit," Remus explained,

"Ahh, I could help him study if he wanted me too," she suggested, James and Remus looked at one another,

"Yeah, I think he'd like the help," Remus said, she smiled she enjoyed her little stroll around Hogsmeade with Remus and insisted that they do it again, just the two of them.

***

Sirius picked her up from the Slytherin Common room, he brought his tie with him, to use as a blindfold. She rolled her eyes unamused by his smirk, she closed her eyes, as he tied his red and gold tie around her eyes. He held her hand, guiding her through the corridors, she stumbled as they walked around the ground.

"Sirius, I can't see where I'm going,"

"Relax, if you fall I'll catch you,"

"If I fall, I'm taking you with me," he chuckled at her, she shivered it was cold where Sirius was taking her, though she was curious to know what he had planned. She counted her steps hoping to figure out where he was taking her.

"Alright stand there," he positioned her facing the way he wanted, he stood behind her, removing his tie from her eyes.

"Happy anniversary, my love," he said, he kissed her cheek, she smiled at the blanket laid out on the quidditch pitch, candles and a basket.