𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

╔═══════════════╗
fifth year,
remus? a werewolf
╚═══════════════╝

Professor Slughorn, made arrangements for Aimee to skip her Defense Against the Dark Arts classes, while ever the topic was Unforgivable Curse. On the grounds that she did her own studying of the curses, without being in a classroom full of people.

Having to write about the three curses, had severely dampened her mood, she didn't want to eat or sleep. Fearing that she would have nightmares about her experience with the curses, the last thing she wanted to do was write and learn about them in-depth.

She massaged her forehead, pinching the bridge of her nose, 'I need to get out of here,' she hurried out of her common room into the halls. Consumed with finding a safe place, she ran into someone knocking them both down to the floor, she groaned her head hurting even more now.

"Woah, girl you need to slow down," Marlene said helping the pair up off the floor.

"I'm so sorry Alice, I hope I didn't hurt you,"

"I'm fine, though you did wind me a little," she said, smiling at Aimee, she could see that something was bothering her,

"What are you doing down in the dungeons anyway?"

"We were coming to see if you still wanted to come to Hogsmeade with us," Mary said,

"Oh yeah, I completely forgot about that," she said, shook her head, "I've just had a lot on my mind lately,"

"Yeah, Sirius has been really worried about you," Alice told her

"I don't want him to worry about me," she sighed, "I'll be fine, I swear," Marlene nodded though she didn't seem too convinced, "Isn't Lily and Dorcas coming too?"

"They're meeting us there, Lily and Severus haven't been getting along very well," Marlene told her

"Why what happened?" she asked

"Wait until you hear this," Mary said

"Severus thinks there's a werewolf at the school," Alice said.

"A werewolf?" she questioned, "what would a werewolf be doing here at Hogwarts?"

"That's not the best part," Marlene said, smiling that her, "he believes it's Remus, how dumb do you have to be to think Remus is a werewolf,"

"Yeah," she laughed it off, she needed to warn Remus, the only problem was he didn't know that she knew.

The four girls walked towards Hogsmeade village, Aimee couldn't stop thinking about Remus and how devastated he would be if Severus of all people were to find out about his infliction. She had to find out just how much Severus knew.

Hogwarts students flooded the street of Hogsmeade, she wondered if they would even have a place to sit, with how busy the small village appeared to be. Alice spotted Lily's hand waving in the far corner of Three Broomsticks, the girls made their way through the crowd.

"You just missed, James and Remus," Lily said, "they're looking for you,"

"Me, why?" Aimee questioned

"They didn't say, I just thought I'd - what?" Lily asked as Marlene, Alice, Dorcas and Mary all had their brows raised at her.

"You just called Potter, James?" Dorcas told her,

"I don't think, I did,"

"Yes, you did," Mary told her

"And you said James before Remus," Alice said