𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝑻𝒘𝒐

╔═══════════════╗
autumn 1980,
scary man
╚═══════════════╝

The desperate urge to keep her mind busy, proved to be more difficult than she thought, whenever she spotted a crow that would fly down to pack at the ground. She immediately burst into tears, however, she managed to keep it together for Rhea and Phoebe they had noticed a few times that she was upset, which only caused them to be upset too.

While Sirius was trying Hadrian and Carden with some new foods, she took a nap. She hadn't been sleeping well, often waking in the middle of the night to sit in her father's study. Rhea and Phoebe were playing together on the floor, kicking a football around the room.

Phoebe stopped playing with Rhea, as she ran into the living room, Sirius eyed his daughter, he worried that her ability made it difficult for her to play as Rhea did. She's two years old and keeps to herself, she had only just started going with Lily when she made cookies for them, before that he or Aimee would have to go with her.

"Daddy, why is mummy crying a lot?" she asked him

"She's just tired, that's why she's sleeping now," he told her, he wasn't sure if she knew what had happened. An owl flew in through the window.

"Pheebs, will you just get me that," she nodded walking away.

"Hey," Regulus said, grabbing his attention, "I'm going to Grimmauld Place, see if I can find out who told him about the prophecy,"

"Alright, let me know if you hear anything,"

"Here, Daddy," Phoebe handed him the letters, one were addressed to him.

Hi, Sirius

I hope you're keeping well, it's nothing major. James is thinking of having a little Halloween party, ever since he heard my mother talking about it. I thought it would be nice for the children I'm sure they'd enjoy it very much. We've invited Remus, Peter, I did ask Marlene and Dorcas too. But they haven't responded.

Alice and Frank are distancing themself since the news of the prophecy, I don't blame them. To be honest that's probably what myself and James should do. I also read about Aimee's father, how is she? I met him once, he was a very nice person. Didn't seem at all how I thought he would be.

I hope you can make it,

Love Lily.

"Rhea, come here a minute," he called, she walked in holding her football.

"Could you and Phoebe be big girls and sit with your brothers while I go and wake mummy," they nodded, he showed them to the living room, he sat Hadrian and Carden on the floor.

Both girls sat with them, he crept upstairs, he didn't want to disturb her. Going to a party might take her mind off things. She might even enjoy herself being around Lily and Marlene again, she was out cold, he lightly shook her shoulder.

"Aims," she groaned, "Sorry hunny, Lily invited us to a Halloween party, I thought it would be fun to go,"

"Yeah, just let me wake up a little," he smiled at her kissing her forehead.

Their easiest option to get to Godric's Hollow from Burke Manor was through the Floo Network. Sirius told Aimee to ahead first with Hadrian and Carden, she arrived in the living room, of James and Lily's home. She cleaned the boys up settling them on the floor, they rolled onto their stomachs crawling around.

Rhea and Phoebe ran through the fireplace, with Sirius close behind them. Lily had cookies ready for the girls, they loved their auntie Lily's baking. Aimee sat with Marlene, who was showing her photos that Dorcas had taken, she just had a way of capturing every waking moment.

"Sirius," James said nodding his head, to another room, "I think I know who might be leaking information from the order,"

"You do, who?" he whispered

"Remus,"

"I thought that and Aimee completely called me on it," Sirius explained, it couldn't be a coincidence that James believed it too, "What's your reason?"

"Think about it, Remus has always said that Werewolves don't have a place amongst wizarding society, we know that's bullshit," Sirius nodded agreeing with him "But a lot of werewolves, have already joined Voldemort, why, I don't know,"

"Maybe he's giving them an offer they can't refuse, join me and you'll have freedom," Sirius said, "Rem, isn't stupid enough to join him though"

"Yeah, I suppose, but leaking information, I know it isn't you, you aren't about to attack your own house, I would never tell anyone of a prophecy regarding my own child,"

"Just leaves Peter and Remus, is it possible Lily might have told Marlene or Mary,"

"No, she said it stays between us, Peter too timid to join him, just the thought of Voldemort frightens him-

"Sorry," Aimee said, opening the door, holding Phoebe in her arms "Can I talk to you?"

"Yeah, I'll leave you alone," James said, leaving them to talk.

"What's wrong?"

"She was happily sat on Remus' lap, eating chocolate, then she comes over to me, and tells me he's a scary man," she told him, Sirius took Phoebe from her stand in the doorway of the living room,

"Okay sweetie, I want you to be very brave, can you do that?" she nodded her head lightly, "Who's a scary man?"

Sirius waited for her to look around, he expected her to point to Remus to his surprise, she pointed towards Peter. He rubbed her back, handing her back over to Aimee, he couldn't understand, Peter was harmless there was no need for her to be frightened of him.