𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚-𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

╔═══════════════╗
fourth year,
lion lover
╚═══════════════╝

The recent weeks had been very difficult for Sirius and Aimee to be alone, wherever they went someone was around, sometimes James would be near, or Marlene would be close by. Or Regulus walked by, Aimee strolled down the corridor, she looked at her timetable, after losing track of the days. A hand reached out of a cupboard pulling her inside.

"Shh, it's me,"

Aimee looked around them, they were cramped in a resource cupboard, all different ingredients for potion-making. Some gross looking ingredients, she smiled at him, he wrapped his arms around her, gently held her head against his chest, she looked up at him, pressing her lips against his.

"I hate sneaking around like this," he whispered "it was fun but now it's-

"I know,"

"Then why don't we tell them," he suggested "I'm sure they'll be fine,"

"I know, they'll be fine, I just don't want to be bombarded by questions," she looked down at her feet, he lifted her chin, smiling at her

"I have a little idea," he said "why don't you come to Gryffindor tower tonight, we'll lounge in the common room with our friends, then I'll casually put my arm around," she bit her lip thinking about the offer, she nodded her head, he lightly kissed her, he smiled letting her leave first, he left a short while after.

***

After her last class, She retreated to her dormitory to take her books back and change before going to Gryffindor Tower. On her way to the dungeons, she spotted a fizzy haired witch being taunted by Regulus' so-called friends Mulciber and Avery.

"Tell us the future, freak!" Mulciber taunted, she fist balled up hurtling towards them

"Hey!" she shouted, "Leave her alone!"

"Oh hey, it's the lion lover," Avery taunted her, "Where your little Gryffindorks to help defend you?"

"I defend myself and anyone who needs it," Aimee warned, helping Sybill up off the floor, she had been crying.

"You don't believe her do you?" Mulciber said,

"Yes, I do,"

"Seems Black's blood traitor ways are affecting you," she swung around punching Avery in the face.

"Ooh," he said, rubbing his chin, "did I hit a nerve?" he flicked his wand up at her,

She felt a cut, just under her eye, 'They were third years, how did they know magic like that?' she questioned. Even a sixth year like Daniel didn't know spells like that. The pair laughed leaving Aimee and Sybill.

"Are you okay?" Sybill asked

"Yes, I was just going to ask if you are okay?"

"Yeah, I had an episode in Divination, they laughed at me," Sybill explained, she creased her brows, she was ashamed of her talent.

"An episode? You aren't ill, it's a gift," Aimee told her, "My grandmother loves her ability, I wanted to show you her journal you can read it if you'd like?"

"Yes, please she was great to talk to,"

She smiled, offering to bring the book to her later that day before she headed for Gryffindor tower. Sybill didn't want to get in trouble, for allowing her into the Ravenclaw common room, she waited outside for Aimee, waiting a lot longer than she thought.

However, Aimee was the only person who didn't make her feel like a freak about her ability to foretell the future. In fact, Sybill believed she could tell her anything and she would believe her, once she finally reached Ravenclaw tower, she handed her the book.

"Alright, so my grandmother doesn't know how to organise properly so it might look a little all over the place, but basically, she'll write what she saw, then use a few pages to try and figure out what it means," Aimee explained

"Thank you, is there anything I'm not supposed to read?" Sybill asked,

"I don't think so, but I still wouldn't tell anyone about it," she nodded

"I don't talk to many people, just Dahlia," she nodded

"I hope you find it helpful,"

"Thank you, Aimee, I promise I'll take care of it," Sybill said, she hugged her, she smiled it must have been so hard for her to be different from others.

"I trust that you will, keep it as long as you like, I'll need it back before summer though," Aimee explained, she nodded, excitedly heading back into her dormitory.

Aimee made her way to Gryffindor Tower, she waited for Sirius to let her in, not long after she arrived the portrait opened. He smiled at her, though it quickly disappeared when he noticed the cut under her eye, he closed the portrait behind him standing in the hall with her.

"Who did that to you?"

"I just got into a fight with Mulciber and Avery," she told him,

"I'm going to kill them-

"Sirius I'm fine, it's just a little cut," he smiled at her, grazing his thumb over the cut.

"What did you fight about?"

"They were picking on Sybill," she told him, though it was their insult to Sirius that really riled her up.

He held her hand walking into the common room. Marlene's eyes widened, upon seeing them, she hurried over, demanding to know what happened to her face. Sirius and Aimee creased their brows they hadn't even noticed them holding hands.

There was one person who notice, Remus, he smiled at them. Nudging James and Peter to look over at them, they did a little happy dance, while Sirius smirked, she didn't notice them in the back. Lily had also noticed them holding hands she didn't say anything though, Aimee would tell them when she wanted to.