𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚-𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆

╔═══════════════╗
fourth year,
moony, wormtail,
padfoot and prongs
╚═══════════════╝

Sirius was most excited to return to Hogwarts, he and Regulus patiently waited for their parents to come downstairs, they would be arriving at King's Cross Station earlier as their mother had some business with their uncle Cygnus to attend to.

Once they reached King's Cross they stayed close by their parents, Sirius flicked his eyes up at his mother, sneaking away when he saw a white dog in the distance. He approached the dog ruffling the dog's ears.

"Taking a risk aren't you?" Sirius said, looking out for James, Remus or Peter.

"Sirius! What are you doing with that mutt," his mother said, dragging him away, the dog growled.

The white dog walked behind a pilar, Aimee appeared from around the corner, she scowled in Walburga direction. 'She called me a mutt, that horrid woman,' she thought. She board the train, not long after Regulus and Sirius did, she wandered down the aisle way, looking for a compartment.

"Ahh," she said, as someone grabbed her arm, she drew back his fist,

"Woah, it's me," Sirius said holding up his hands

"Don't do that," she said, relaxing her fist, he smiled at her, pulling her in for a hug,

"I've missed you," he said, pulling away leaving his hands resting on her lower back.

"It's only been 2 weeks," she said, he chuckled she wrapped her arms around his waist

"I know, I just couldn't stop thinking about our kiss," Aimee held her finger up to his lips looking around.

"Me neither," she smiled at him, "I should go before Alice comes looking for me," he nodded, leaning down to press his lips against hers.

She smirked as he left to find James and Remus, she walked away to find Regulus and Evan. As much as she wanted to tell Reg that Sirius kissed her, she promised not to tell his brother. It was on the tip of her tongue to tell someone, she was determined to keep it to themselves and enjoy their time together in secret.

***

Charms were the first class they had back at Hogwarts and Sirius didn't waste any time he could spend with Aimee. Quickly sliding in next to her, he entwined his fingers with hers, as the desk covered their legs, they could hold hands without anyone seeing.

"I can't write with my left hand," she whispered, he gave her hand a squeeze letting go of her hand, "and people are looking,"

She noticed Remus and James eyeing them curiously. Dorcas' smile didn't help. Aimee felt as if they could see right through them. Whispering between Marlene and Lily, prevented her from concentrating as she was anxious they were talking about her and Sirius.

Remus and James kept a close eye on them, they noticed Sirius attitude changed he was a lot more cheery than usual. Aimee pinched his leg, causing him to bang his knee on the table, hoping it would show people nothing had happened between them.

"That hurt," he said

"Oh poor, Padfoot," she said, he rolled his eyes at her, Aimee's eyes widened "Oh my god!"

"Excuse me, Miss Burke is something wrong," Professor Flitwick asked

"No Professor, I'm sorry," she said, Sirius quietly laughed

"You're nickname, is Padfoot because you're a dog,"

"Ding Ding, 10 points to Slytherin," Sirius said,