𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒚-𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆

╔═══════════════╗
summer 1977,
when burke's part ways
╚═══════════════╝

She swore she'd never mention what Professor Dumbledore wanted her for. Even if all Marlene and Sirius did was ask her. She knew it could put a lot of people in danger if the wrong people were to find out, she wanted to push the whole conversation out of her mind. She had more stressful conversations to think about.

Such as how her brothers would react to her news of moving in with Sirius. She just hoped that Daniel had her back, he usually did. Although this might have been one decision he wouldn't back her up on, she was still his little sister.

She had many chances to tell them, however, her nerves would get the better of her. She would make up an excuse that she wanted to play with Ethan. While she was more excited to move in with Sirius than she originally thought she would be.

Unfortunately, the house they had found already had many offers, resulting in a price well over the price Sirius was willing to pay. She offered to pay money towards the house. However, Sirius wouldn't accept the money in case she changed her mind about living with him.

"Do you want me to be there when you tell them?" he asked, as she glanced down the hall to keep a lookout for her brothers. She lifted her ring to her lips,

"Definitely not," she paused, spotting Daniel in the distance. "I'm going to tell Reg too if that's alright with you,"

"Yeah, of course, it is, I can't see him visiting, you never know he might surprise me,"

"Aimee, come here a minute," Jacob shouted, from the living room.

"I'll be one second,"

"Let me know if you find a place,"

"I will, I love you,"

"Love you more,"

"Not possible,"

She shook her head, he had the last word, she wondered why everyone was sitting in the living with the tv and radio turned off. Then Jacob stood up announcing that he and Laura had some news. She looked up at Daniel he looked just as confused as she did. The youngest Burke siblings sat down with Theo on the sofa. Ethan ran over diving on Aimee and Daniel, they positioned him between them.

"Laura and I have decided to have another baby,"

"Wait really?" Daniel questioned

"Yes, we agreed to one more so Ethan has a little brother or sister," Laura said, Aimee stood up to hug them both,

"Right, now I also have something to say-

"Aims before you do," Daniel said, interrupting her "I wanted to tell you all I'm moving out,"

"Why?" Theo asked,

"Melissa and I have decided to live together," Daniel said, she looked at Theo for his reaction,

"Alright, I hope you're happy together," he said, smiling at him, "Aimee you were going to say something,"

"Yes," she said taking a deep breath, "Sirius asked me to move in with him," each of her brother's stood there silently "and I said yes,"

"I think it's great," Daniel said, prompting Jacob to respond to the news.

"Yes, he's a nice boy, are you happy with him?"

"Happiest I've been is with Sirius," she said, "Theo?" he looked up at her, smiling at her

"Have you both found a place?" Daniel nodded,

"We haven't yet, we've been looking, but there's nothing we like," Aimee said, an owl flew through the window, dropping a letter in front of Aimee. She smiled as she read through the letter.

Duchess, My Queen,

James' mother found out that we're planning on living together, she wasn't mad like I thought. Mia is happy for us and has even found a place for us, I was wondering if you wanted to take a look with me. It's supposed to be a great little place, as Mia puts it, 'great for raising a family'. Let me know what your brothers say.

Love your
Knight in shining armour.

"He calls you duchess," Jacob said,

"And my queen," Theo commented.

"Apparently he's your Knight in shining armour,"

"Will you stop reading my letter, it could be private,"

"Doggy, Doggy time," Ethan said slapping his tiny hands on his dad's leg, Jacob picked him up, smiling at his little boy as Theo knocked on the table,

"Uh oh," Laura said, "I think the doggy is here,"

"I'll go let her in," Aimee said, hurrying out of the room,

Swiftly returning was the white dog, he squealed reaching his arms out for the dog. Jacob stood him on the floor, the dog twirling around, supporting Ethan when he tumbled a little. The dog yelped when Ethan grasped the dog fur in hand pulling it out,

"Alright that's enough," Jacob picked Ethan up, "wave bye, bye doggy,"

"Bye, bye, doggy," he said waving the dog quickly ran into the other room, turning back into Aimee, she clutched her head.

"Ooh that hurt, a lot," she said, her eyes widened, "oh my god, he has my hair in his hand,"

The dog fur turned into her curly blonde hair, she took the hair from her, he giggled at her, she couldn't stay mad at him. He was just a baby, he didn't realise he had pulled her hair out, she sighed one day doggy time would have to stop, as he would become too aware.

"Aren't you worried he's going to figure out one day that you're all animals," Laura asked, as though she had read Aimee's mind.

"We'll cross that bridge when we get there, darling," Jacob kissed her, while Ethan slapped his face away wanted to give his mummy a kiss.

Aimee had to admit this would be the thing she'll miss most watching Ethan grow up she was sure she'd stay here longer. She was pleased that she experiences his steps and talking, she was going to be the best auntie to little Ethan.