𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓

╔═══════════════╗
spring 1979,
mrs laura burke
╚═══════════════╝
tw: sexual content

He returned, every time he left to go on one of Dumbledore's missions, he returned, safe without a scratch on him. He had been tasked with three more missions, his third on just days before the wedding of Jacob and Laura, she stood in her bridesmaid dress, a beautiful sky blue satin cross halter neck maxi dress.

She wore her hair loose with pinned back curls, she smiled as she dressed Rhea and Phoebe in their dresses. They matched their mother with satin dusty blue tulle dresses. The date was February 21st. Sirius should have been home the night before, she heard someone stumble through the door, picked up her dress running towards him.

"Oh my god," she wrapped her arms around him, quickly moving away when he groaned "I'm sorry did that hurt you?" as she took a closer look, she noticed the blood dripping down his face. "Your face-

"I'm fine-

"Don't lie to me, you're bleeding,"

"Yes, I'm bleeding but I swear to you I'm fine," he smiled at her,

"What?"

"You look beautiful," his smile fell, "oh Aimee, I got blood on your dress,"

"It's okay, it'll come out," she smiled at him, "I'm just glad your home safe,"

"I'm just going to jump in the shower real quick, and I'll come to the wedding with you,"

"You don't have to, I'll tell them you need to rest-

"I want to go with you," she nodded, leaning up to kiss him he heard the squeals of their little girl in the other room as he was about to enter, he stopped, "What's wrong?"

"I don't want them to see me, like this," he said, as he raced up to the bathroom to take his shower.

She held the tip of her wand to her the bloodstain on her dress 'Scourgify' she cast, cleaning up her dress. She checked the time, they had an hour before the wedding, she was surprised by just how quickly he managed to get changed, he walked downstairs fixing his tie, she smiled at him.

"Hi, handsome," she said, her eyes gazing over him

"My eyes are up here," he said, she looked up at him, she adjusted his tie a little.

"You ready to see your girls," she smiled, taking his hand as they walked into the living room, he smiled at his daughters.

"I'm the luckiest guy in the world, I have the three most beautiful girls in the world,"

***

Just minutes before the wedding began, Aimee left with Melissa to prepare for walking down the aisle. Sirius was in charge of Ethan, at the front of the alter, as they waited with Jacob and his brothers. As the music began playing they looked down the aisle, as Melissa pushed Rhea and Phoebe down the aisle.

Their faces lit up as they saw their father at the end of the aisle, he smiled at them. Then he saw her as their mother, as beautiful as ever, she held baby Laura's hand as she walked her down the aisle. She smiled at him, as she stood next to Melissa.

Laura walked down the aisle next, Jacob kept his eye closed, he took a deep breath. Aimee smiled he was nervous, as Laura hooked her arm with his, he smiled at her, tears in his eyes, Theo began the ceremony, Jacob leaned over to Laura whispering how beautiful she looked.

"I Laura, take thee, Jacob, as my lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health till death parts us,"

"I Jacob, take thee, Laura, as my lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health till death parts us,"