𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

╔═══════════════╗
summer 1978,
you're the one that i
want
╚═══════════════╝

The plan to treat Aimee to a night out just the two of them was something he had to think a lot about. They couldn't go for a walk as she would get out of breath too quickly. He didn't want to cook her food as almost everything made her throw up, he had to think of something that would be fun and entertaining.

He wanted to do something that she had probably never done before. Which gave him an idea, he laid out on the bed suitable clothes for Aimee to put on. With the weather being so hot, in the midst of summer, he chose a floral maternity dress, to avoid her overheating in the sun.

"Sirius can't you just tell me where we're going," She asked, resting her crossed arms on her stomach.

"No, it's a surprise, that I know you'll love," he smiled at her, he rest his hand on her rounded stomach, "and hopefully they'll love it too,"

"Alright, I won't be long," she told him, showing him out of the room while she got changed.

"Are you ready darling?" he asked she walked downstairs, smiling at him, he hooked his arm in hers

She noticed that she was wearing similar maternity clothes to what Laura would have worn. Aimee rarely wore muggle clothes, she wondered where Sirius could be taking her if she had to wear muggle clothes. She didn't have the faintest idea of where they were heading.

The pair received many strange looks, they were a young teen couple who were pregnant. Aimee knew that she couldn't wear the robe it would draw too much attention, especially in the summer. The muggle town was a busy place people were rushing around in every direction, some muggles were arguing about work issues.

"Have you ever seen a movie before?"

"What?" she questioned, not hearing him right

"Have you ever seen a movie?"

"No," she said, he smiled, holding her hand as they walked inside,

"I think you'll like this one, it's set in the 50s, a musical, lots of singing, lots of dancing," he said, as they approached the ticket booth. "Two to see Grease please,"

"That'll be £16.50," he said, Sirius handed him muggle money, he bought popcorn and coca-cola for her.

They walked towards a screening room, she looked all around her, the room was huge, filled with rows of chairs. Sirius asked that they sit in the front to avoid her having to walk up a lot of stairs, she sat with her popcorn on her knee.

While they patiently waited for the movie to start many others flooded in the watch the movie, she was certain they were the only wizards watching. Sirius reached over her taking a hand full of her popcorn, she hid the popcorn away from her.

"I paid for it," he said, she stuck her tongue out at him,

"By the way, how are we going to be watching a movie?"

"What do you mean?"

"There's nothing big enough here for everyone up there to see,"

"That entire wall is what we're watching it on,"

"You're kidding," he shook his head

"Nope, Remus took Pete, James and I to watch Star Wars, last year it was amazing," the lights dimmed low, signalling that the movie was about to start, there were many songs in the movie that Aimee loved, she could help but tap her foot to songs.

"We take the pressure, and we throw away,
Conventionality belongs to yesterday,
There is a chance that we can make it so far
We start believing now that we can be who we are
Grease is the word"

"Summer loving had me a blast,
Summer loving happened so fast,
I met a girl crazy for me,
Met a boy cute as can be,"

"I loved that song," Aimee whispered to him, he smiled at her as she watched in amazement at the big movie screen.

"Well, this car is automatic,
It's systematic, it's hydromatic,
Why it's greased lightning!"

"Can see you dancing to that one," she whispered

"You better shape up, cause I need a man,
And my heart is set on you,
You better shape up, you better understand,
To my heart, I must be true,"

"I'm going to sing that to you," she told him, he shook his head at her.

As the last song came on, Aimee held his hand against her stomach the babies were kicking a lot during the last song. He smiled at her, as she had the biggest smile on her face as Sandy and Danny rode off into the sky in a red flying car.

She clapped her hands as the credits rolled, he helped her up, as they left the cinema. They had strung up a conversation with an older muggle couple, they were a delight to talk to. Aimee didn't want to appear rude, leaving mid-conversation, only when Sirius urged her to leave did they return home.

"You know tonight was very different, I really enjoyed going to the movies," she said, as she got dressed for bed.

"I'm glad you had fun tonight," he said, as he got under the covers with her, she laid on her side, with a pillow between her legs.

"I loved it so much, we should see more movies together," he kissed her cheek, draping his arm over her, resting softly on her rounded stomach.

"We will as soon as they're born I'll treat you to a proper date,"