𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

╔═══════════════╗
second year,
thirteen
╚═══════════════╝

With the frenzy of Valentine's bliss, over with many who had nothing to celebrate felt a little better, fewer ice creams were being stolen from the kitchen. Aimee noticed that Narcissa never showed for breakfast, which was strange she was always in the great hall, she put her head down as she saw Theo and Jacob walking over to her.

"Happy birthday kid," Jacob said, shaking her shoulders

"Here," Theo handed her a big heavy box.

"Thank you, I'll open it when I get back to our common room,"

"Come on open it," Danny said sitting opposite her, she pressed her lips together

"Fine," she lifted the top off the box, her face lit up, at the collection of books they bought her, Jane Eyre, Little Women, The Adventure of Huckleberry Finn, The Picture of Dorian Gray.

"Do you like them?" Theo asked

"Yes I love them," she stood up hugging each of them,

"We each picked a book for you," Daniel said, picking the one he chose up.

"Charlie got you this one, he knows it's a wizarding book, but he still thinks you enjoy it," Jacob said handing her another book 'The Crystal Dream: a Seers Guide to Defining Dreams,'

"Ooh I've read about this one, Grammy has one too but her's has a lot of notes inside,"

"Glad you like them, we'll let you eat," Theo said, gesturing for Daniel and Jacob to leave her alone

She wondered where Evan and Regulus were they usually companied her to the Great Hall. She didn't mind being alone, it gave her time to be alone with her thoughts, she read the last few chapters of Wuthering Heights. Heading to the library, she hated having to spend her weekends in Hogwarts, she envied her brothers being older than her they had permission to go to Hogsmeade.

Hogsmeade village stood just outside of Hogwarts grounds, Aimee was most excited to go to Honeydukes. She always enjoyed the Honeydukes sweets on the Hogwarts Express, she wanted to have the full range of sweets to choose from. According to Andromeda, there was a book store in Hogsmeade, it's where she found Wuthering Heights.

"Hi, Madam Pince, I borrowed this book a little longer than agreed, I hope you don't mind," she handed back the book for Madam Pince to sign the book back into the library.

"It's no trouble, I know you'll return eventually," she smiled, noting down the book in her log. "Just don't make a habit of it,"

"I won't," she smiled at the librarian

As she made her way through the library she found her spot was occupied by some other students which meant she had to sit in the centre of the library. Aimee was particularly bothered where she sat but whenever she sat in the centre it meant someone could find her a lot easier.

***

"Right go find her, we're ready," Evan said

Prompting Regulus to go and find Aimee, he spotted Sirius he doubted she would be there as Potter was also with him. He checked the library, spotting her straight away, he shook his head, she probably didn't realise how long she had been sitting there. He snuck up behind her, looking over her shoulder at the book she was reading.

"Is it good?"

"Merlin's beard, you scared the crap out of me," she exclaimed holding her hand on her chest.