𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅

╔═══════════════╗
summer 1977,
our home
╚═══════════════╝

tw: sexual content

Aimee agreed to take a look at the house with Sirius. While Theo, Jake and Danny wanted to go with them, she told them she wanted to go alone to the house viewing. Which they respected, they just wanted to offer their advice, even if they knew she was smart enough to look to the house without them.

She waited in the kitchen of the Potter's home, she now knew where James got his dramatic nature from. Mr Potter was almost if not more dramatic than James was, Sirius hurried downstairs, he wanted to leave before James realised where they were going.

"Come on, it's only down the street," he said, he took her hand, "see you later Monty,"

"Mia! One of them is already fleeing the nest,"

"Oh shush, I hope you two like the house," she said, smiling as the young couple left the house, he twirled her around watching as her summer dress lightly flowed around her.

They walked down the street, Sirius pointed out the house she smiled, it was a perfect starter home for them. He had the key, to the house, he opened the door. There still had a lot of work to do, though overall it was a decent-sized house, the kitchen was spacious, they had a large living room, she looked outside seeing an average-sized garden.

"Come on, I'll show you upstairs," he said, she followed him upstairs, the house had three bedrooms, and a larger than average bathroom.

"It's perfect the whole house is perfect,"

"Good because it's ours," he said, handing her a key

"You already bought it?"

"Yes, I couldn't let a house like this go, the majority of my things are already here," he said, opening the door to the biggest bedroom, half of the room had Sirius' things in boxes.

"The other half is for your things," she leaned up to kiss him, he lifted her up, she wrapped her legs around his waist.

"I love you so damn much," he whispered into their kiss, trailing down her jaw, aggressively kissing her neck, his hand grazing along her

"I love you more,"

"Not-

"Don't say it," she warned he chuckled, she fumbled through his jacket for his wand, flicking it as his boxes.

Quilts and blanket laid out of the floor, he smirked carrying her over he laid her down, she roughly removed his jacket and shirt. He lifted her dress over her head, tossing it to the side, she pulled him down to kiss her neck trailing his tongue down her chest, unhooking her bra, pressing firm pecks down her stomach, as her chest heaved.

"How about we get rid of these," he mumbled against her soft skin, 

He slipped his finger under the hem of her panties, slowly pulling them down, he gazed down at her naked body, with hunger in his eyes, 'she's got no idea how beautiful she is,' grazing his finger between her folds, she shivered under his touch.

"My beautiful goddess,"

He bit his lip, as he lowered his face to her aching core, he looked up at her, their eyes meeting for a moment. He winked at her, as he pressed her tongue against her dripping core, he licked up her folds, sucking on her clit, she moaned loudly, grasping his hair in her hands, holding him where he was. He held her wrist down on the floor beside them.

"I'm almost..." she moaned unable to speak, he unbuckled his belt with one hand, he detached his lips from her, she whimpered she reached her hand down touch herself and achieve the release she wanted, he stopped her, pulling his jeans and boxers down, he laid on the fall beside her, gesturing for her to get on.

"Ride me," he said, she straddled him, positioning his cock at her core, she lowered herself onto him, she slowly rocked to build up her climax, he gripped her hips rocking her faster he, rubbing her clit with his thumb.

There was something about watching her get off, that drove him insane, he came close when she did. She wasn't playing his game this time, he could tell she was holding back on him. Once she found a rhythm that she could hold on to, he began thrusting hard into her, she screamed out, having to brace her hands on his shoulder to hold herself up, he flipped her over, pounding into her, he kissed her neck, nibbling on her ear.

"Let it out," he whispered, "cum for me," them words sent her over the edge, she came harder,

"Good girl," he whispered,

Thrust a couple more times to achieve his own release, he pulled out rolling over, draping a blanket over them, they lay there catching their breaths, she broke their silence when she began laughing.

"What so funny?" he asked

"Nothing, it's just, the first thing we do," she laughed

"Of course, we have to christen our home, duchess," he firmly kissed her, weakly pulling her closer to him.

***

The summer's sunlight seeping through the curtain heated her face, she turned over feeling an empty space. She sat up, holding the covers against her naked body, just as Sirius walked in holding a tray with breakfast plated up. He rested the tray on the floor, wearing nothing except his boxers.

"Morning," he pressed his lips firmly against hers,

"I've told you, you don't have to bring me breakfast in bed,"

"And I told you, every Saturday I'll bring breakfast in bed, and look it's Saturday,"