𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

╔═══════════════╗
first year,
birthday pranks 
╚═══════════════╝

Remus had become tired of Sirius and James slacking, they weren't in the slightest bit bothered in studying. However, he dragged them along with him and the girls Lily had also managed to get Marlene and Alice to join them for their study group, Remus and Lily's study group had become pretty large. The group consisted of

Remus Lupin,
Lily Evans
Mary MacDonald
Peter Pettigrew
Emmeline Vance
Dorcas Meadowes
Frank Longbottom
Alice Fortescue
Marlene McKinnon
Sirius Black
James Potter

Though Alice, Marlene, James and Sirius were forced to join in their study session. Aimee had been asked to join them, but she had other plans and couldn't join them. She made her way to the library to change her books, Evan and Severus were accompanying her, She had to admit Evan wasn't bad to be around, and it was nice to have someone to talk to in her common room that wasn't her brothers or Narcissa.

Come to think of it, she hadn't seen much of Narcissa since being back at school. She rarely saw Andromeda as she kept to herself, Aimee often saw Narcissa with Helene, but Zabini was often wrapped around her brother. Theo didn't seem to mind, Aimee doubted that he would see her outside of school.

As she and Evan were near the library when they spotted Lucius walking down the hall with Narcissa. She was laughing at something, he said. Aimee smiled as her and Lucius plan had finally paid off. They seemed to be having a great time together. She and Evan walked into the library, her eyes laid on the herd of Gryffindors and two Ravenclaws. She pushed Evan to the side, going down one of the aisles.

"What did you push me for?" he asked, brushing his robes down.

"No reason there's no room where I normally sit," she said, he looked around the corner of the aisle, seeing her other friends.

"Oh I see, you don't want your friends to see you with me," Evan said,

"No, that's not it," she said, "it's just Sirius he can be a little-

"What, are you going out with him?" Evan assumed,

"No, we're just friends," she said, trying to reason with him.

"Then why are you ashamed to be seen with me," he asked, she sighed looking over to her friends.

"I'm not and I'll prove it come on," she said, she held his hand pulling him into the centre of the library.

They walked through the library Sirius and Marlene saw her sit down at a single table with Evan next to her. Sirius was trying to look but Remus and Frank were too tall for him to see over, he tried looking over them then in between them.

"Rem, move," he said, Remus rolled his eyes, Sirius moved him and Frank to the side.

"Sirius, for Merlin's sake, so she's studying with Rosier, it's not a big deal," Remus told him, blocking his view again.

"What does she see in him?" Sirius said, attempting to look over Remus' shoulder at them, she was chuckling at something Evan said to her.

"You're stressing out over nothing, they could be totally innocent, I know Sev is," Lily said,

"Yeah red, because Rosier is innocent," she rolled her eyes at him, he had gone from not wanting Aimee around him to being overprotective about who she hung around with.