𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑶𝒏𝒆

╔═══════════════╗
spring 1980,
something wrong
with phoebe
╚═══════════════╝

Lily had organised a party, in hopes of cheering Sirius up, the party was for James 20th birthday, she felt that Sirius needed a reason to have fun. While others believed he perked up a little, Remus was the only one who knew why he had perked up.

Sirius informed Lily that he was going to bring the girls, stating that he missed them, and they surely missed their aunts and uncles. When in reality he wanted to give Aimee a break as she was exhausted tending to Regulus and waddling like a penguin.

"I'll see you soon," he said, kissing her cheek.

"Have fun my darlings," she cuddled her little girls, she smiled as they held Sirius' hands

No longer did they need to be picked up or even want to be, the pair had begun running circles around the parents. Thankfully their uncle was here to lend a helping hand, whenever they ran away from one parent their uncle Reggie was there to whisk them away.

Sirius arrived at James and Lily's house, they had invited everyone to celebrate James' birthday. Only ones that weren't attending with Alice and Frank, as well as Mary and Reginald. The once close friends were drifting away, each having their own lives and families to think of. While knowing they always had each other.

As they neared the house, Phoebe walked closer to her father, he eyed her as she seemed a little anxious as they approached the house. He couldn't under her sudden shyness, especially when Rhea ran ahead to the house, happily knocking on the door.

"Daddy," Phoebe stopped him, lifting her arms up, he lifted her up sitting her on his hip,

"HELLO!" Rhea shouted, at the door, prompting James to open the door, she hurried past him inside. He smiled patting Sirius on his back.

"Hello, Beebee,"

"Phoebe," she corrected him, he held his hands up

"Sorry little lady, would you like a bit of birthday cake?" she nodded, reaching over for James to hold her, Sirius spotted Rhea sitting with Peter she was watching him play a game of cards with Remus who was sneaking her chocolate.

"Sirius, how are you doing?" Lily asked, he creased his brows, then remembered

"I'm doing alright, it's nice to have the girls back, they've been keeping my mind busy,"

"I guess they would keep you busy, I wanted you to know before James did, seeing as he knew before you," he wondered what she meant

"I found out we're having a son," she told him

"Really, and he doesn't know?" he questioned

"Yes, I'm going to tell him later once everyone has left," she smiled at him, he hugged her tightly

"I'm so happy for you Lil," he said,

He desperately wanted to tell someone of his unborn sons, especially when they would be born soon. Loud crying pulled his attention away from Lily, Phoebe was in tears crying heavily, Peter carried her over to him. She quickly held her arms out for her dad almost jumping out of Peter's arms, he took her she tightly gripped his shirt with her hands.

"What's wrong sweetie?" she buried her face into his chest, avoiding looking at Peter she coughed,

"You can take her upstairs if you want," Lily said,

"Could you just watch Rhea?" she nodded,

Sirius carried Phoebe upstairs she cried louder, he sat in James and Lily's room, rubbing soothing circles on her back trying to calm her down. He pulled her away from him, taking deep breathes with her to try and calm her down, she sniffed up still, he wiped her eyes and runny nose.

"Did you hurt yourself?" he asked, she shook her head, "Are you tired?" he asked, she shook her head, he heard a knock at the door, she hid behind him, relaxing a little when Remus and Rhea came upstairs.

"Rhea wanted to come up, is she okay?" Remus asked

"I don't know, she's never cried to point of nearly choking before,"

"She was fine until Rhea brought her to sit with us," Remus told him,

"Did you not want to play?" he asked, she sniffed up, leaning her head on Sirius' knee.

"If you want to take her home, I'm sure Lily and James would understand, something's clearly upset her," 

"Do you want to go home?" he asked her, Phoebe nodded her head "Yeah, okay I'll take you home,"

Sirius lifted her up, holding his hand out for Rhea, Remus smiled, letting them go down the stairs first. He didn't want to make a scene, Phoebe was upset as it is. Lily noticed him getting his coat, she hurried over to him, she smiled at them.

"I'm going to take them home, I'm sorry Lil, I don't know what's happened-

"Don't worry about it, you go and give her lots of cuddles, from her auntie Lily," she smiled at Phoebe, he saw a small smile appear on her face the first time he had seen her smile all day.

"I will, and let me know how he takes it," he winked at her

By the time he arrived back at the house, Phoebe had fallen asleep, he tried his best to keep Rhea quiet as she had found her voice and constantly used it. Aimee spotted them through the window, she opened the door, Rhea ran over to her wrapping her arms around her mother's legs.

"I weren't expecting you back so soon," Aimee said, her smile fell when she notice tear stains on Phoebe's face.

"We had a little incident, Pheebs just burst into tears, I have no idea what brought it on she hasn't hurt herself or anything like that," Aimee lightly caressed her head, as Sirius laid her in their crib.

"Bless her, I'll talk to my Grams see if it's anything to do where her being a seer,"

Sirius never thought that it could have been anything to do with her ability, she was still getting used to seeing visions. She might have been confused or scared with what she'd seen, she couldn't even tell him what she had seen. That caused Sirius to question why she was so frightened no one that was there would have hurt her.